You have had your say!
It's now time to reveal our MHoC Award Winners of the 20th Parliament.
1. Most Excellent Debater ― the member whose sheer wit and dazzling persuasion have left you in absolute awe.
This was a closely fought contest, testament to the quality of debate we have enjoyed over the last 6 months.
2. Most Impressive New Arrival ― a member who, though unheard of six months ago, has made the best impression since then.
3. Best Legislation ― a showstopping tract of legalese that made you go all weak at the knees.
B724 - Sovereign Wealth Fund Bill 2014
4. Drunkard of the Commons Bar ― the drink lover who gave their best Eric Joyce impression.
5. Ms/r Congeniality ― the nicest member of the House.
6. Speaker's Award (AKA Order of Gladstone) ― an honorary award for the member who's most caught my eye.
Two members have particularly caught my eye this term from across the political divide.
Both have been active debaters and legislation machines behind the scenes.
RayApparently and Nigel Farage MEP.
7. MHoC Member of the Decade ― The greatest member to grace the MHoC in it's 10 year history.
The House has seen many interesting characters over the years.
From a shortlist of the MHoC's most famous, the MHoC Member of the Decade goes to:
Our longest-serving PM, Conservative stalwart and all round MHoC legend!
Congratulations to our winners, and commiserations to other nominees.
MHoC Awards will return in 6 months.
Now time to hit the Commons Bar for some celebratory drinks!