The Student Room Group

AQA AS Level Biology Unit 1 Revision Notes

Hi,

I am the Head of A-Level Biology at Birmingham Tuition Centre

I have put together revision notes for A-Level Biology

In this thread are the notes for AQA Unit 1 - I have another thread for OCR Unit 1

The Unit 4 notes for both will be uploaded later this week (Unit 2 and Unit 5 will be uploaded later in the term)

I hope you find the notes useful

Any questions then use this thread or PM me

For now, oak12

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Thank you so much for these notes, they are really helpful. Do you have similar notes for geography, chemistry or ict?? :smile:
Reply 3
Just had a quick look at the notes and they look so good and concise, thank you for your time!:smile: Like the person before asked, do you have anything similar for AQA Chemistry? as I'm really struggling with that at the moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
just biology,

AQA A2 Biology Unit 4 Revision Notes have now been uploaded in a different thread
Could you please upload unit 2 as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey do you have similar notes for aqa biology unit 2
and thanks these notes are really helping me :smile:
Isn't the general formula for monosaccharides CnH2nOn? C6H12O6 is specifically glucose isn't it?
Reply 8
This is brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by _indialouise
Isn't the general formula for monosaccharides CnH2nOn? C6H12O6 is specifically glucose isn't it?

Yeah that's right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oak12
Hi,

In this thread are the notes for AQA Unit 1 - I have another thread for OCR Unit 1

The Unit 4 notes for both will be uploaded later this week (Unit 2 and Unit 5 will be uploaded later in the term)

For now, oak12

Thank you for the notes they're pretty helpful XD:smile:
This is by far the most helpful resource I have ever used!!! Do you have one for unit 2 biology?
Reply 12
This is brill, do you have unit 2?
Original post by mustyh
This is brill, do you have unit 2?

go on his profile and you find unit2 notes
Reply 14
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?do=finduser&u=1203314

Get unit 2 and other things he has from there^
Reply 15
Original post by casio85GT
This is by far the most helpful resource I have ever used!!! Do you have one for unit 2 biology?
You sincerely think these notes are the best resource, well cgp simplifies a lot and the textbook is useless. Would you highly recommend this?
Reply 16
Original post by Ozez1117
You sincerely think these notes are the best resource, well cgp simplifies a lot and the textbook is useless. Would you highly recommend this?

I used these as my sole source of reviison and got A's in past papers
Reply 17
Just as an update:

I will be running a Revision Forum on Wednesday 20th May for AQA Biology Unit 1 on Student Room (starting at around 12/noon - running till as late as desired).

I will answer any questions (topic or papers) - but ensure you read through my Revision Notes before that, as any questions which is covered in there I will ask you to refer to that.

Any questions before that - privately message me.

oak12
Original post by oak12
Hi,

For now, oak12
Ok will you post unit 4 revision notes here?
Reply 19
Unit 4 Revision Notes are elsewhere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending