Yay! Well done
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by Kernowmoon
Yay! Well done

Thank you
im the same as you, they have said that I will still be on the reserve list at Treliske aswell. They have sent me an unsuccessful on Ucas for Truro though. Have you got the same? x
I got an unsuccessful for Truro too but then the day after they sent me a conditional offer for Plymouth campus :smile:
Reply 264
Original post by Slyn_kie
Does anyone know how many weeks the course is, I wanted to do the bursary calculator and can't find anything on how many weeks, just full time.

45 weeks for adult nursing. Are you going to plymouth? X
Does anyone know the address you sent the self disclosure form and the occupational health form off to for Plymouth University?
Reply 266
Original post by laurenmccready
Does anyone know the address you sent the self disclosure form and the occupational health form off to for Plymouth University?
thats a good point could you let me know if you find out. Have u done your bursery form yet? X
Original post by Lou H
thats a good point could you let me know if you find out. Have u done your bursery form yet? X

I reread the letter they sent us and the Occupational Health form gets sent back to the second address on the top of the letter, and that I'm pretty sure the DBS form gets sent back the address at the bottom of the plymouth university letter on the back. I've not started the bursary yet, have you? :smile: x
Reply 268
I reread the letter they sent us and the Occupational Health form gets sent back to the second address on the top of the letter, and that I'm pretty sure the DBS form gets sent back the address at the bottom of the plymouth university letter on the back. I've not started the bursary yet, have you? :smile: x
thanks I'll do that. Yes I've more or less completed the bursery stuff but not sure I've done it right as I'm repeating myself in places. I may give them a ring x
Is anyone considering commuting? I'm considering traveling by train each time we are due in, because I don't think we'd be in uni everyday
Reply 270
Is anyone considering commuting? I'm considering traveling by train each time we are due in, because I don't think we'd be in uni everyday

I'm probably gonna commute to save the parking charges and hassle of finding somewhere to park. I think the course is 50% placements but whether plymouth will do this as a block placement or divide the working week between uni and placement I'm not sure x
I think our first placement will be after Christmas and possibly toward June ish (I'm guessing) as I know we have 2 weeks off at Christmas and Easter and 3 for the summer, plus a study week before exams. Yeah that's how I looked at it too, finding somewhere to stay is expensive even for just half of the year x
Reply 272
I think our first placement will be after Christmas and possibly toward June ish (I'm guessing) as I know we have 2 weeks off at Christmas and Easter and 3 for the summer, plus a study week before exams. Yeah that's how I looked at it too, finding somewhere to stay is expensive even for just half of the year x

Did u get a timetable at the applicant day by any chance because I could do with the holiday dates so I can sort childcare ?
Reply 273

Did u get a timetable at the applicant day by any chance because I could do with the holiday dates so I can sort childcare ? I think the girls on my access course doing adult nursing are also gonna commute but if we can arrange a car share then we will do that too. X
Reply 274
I'm commuting so getting a student rail card to save some money
Original post by Lou H
Did u get a timetable at the applicant day by any chance because I could do with the holiday dates so I can sort childcare ? I think the girls on my access course doing adult nursing are also gonna commute but if we can arrange a car share then we will do that too. X

I didn't get any dates on the interview but I think they are online on the Plymouth Uni website. Somewhere on there I also found the copies of the Febuary intake documents such as the uniform and placement PDFs which I had a look at to get an idea of what we would be doing if that helps :smile: I'm wondering when they'll next get in contact with us too. Commuting is so much easier! x
Original post by Roo29
I'm commuting so getting a student rail card to save some money

Same here, renewed mine recently :smile:
Reply 277
I didn't get any dates on the interview but I think they are online on the Plymouth Uni website. Somewhere on there I also found the copies of the Febuary intake documents such as the uniform and placement PDFs which I had a look at to get an idea of what we would be doing if that helps :smile: I'm wondering when they'll next get in contact with us too. Commuting is so much easier! x
ok brill I will have a look shall we start a Facebook page for 2015 adult nursing so we can share info etc? X
Reply 278
I think that's a great idea
Reply 279
Original post by Roo29
I think that's a great idea

I've made a page called adult nursing plymouth uni 2015 on Facebook. Let me know if u have any problems finding it x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending