The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

More purple now!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430405658.993015.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
tbh cant see myself putting up with this much longer.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Was at the gym and it felt like something just switched in my brain. I couldn't get triggering imagery out of my head and then I started to see it irl :s-smilie: It wasn't going away so I decided to leave and then caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror which did not help at all :bawling:

On the train home now and I know I'm just going to flail around in bed but I really need to revise because I didn't do any yesterday :frown: Can't wait until I live in halls in September so I can go straight to my safe duvet cocoon when something like this happens

Posted from TSR Mobile
:jumphug: Around if talking would help, that's not nice at all :frown:

Original post by ScaryScience
tbh cant see myself putting up with this much longer.

Same offer to you :hugs:

---------
Feel really really rubbish :s-smilie: Think it's mostly physical, all kind of merging together though and don't really know what to do with myself, had enough of it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhiD1NlRgI

BAD THINGS TO HEAR AT THE PSYCHIATRIST'S
Seeing an old friend tomorrow night hopefully. I don't know how I feel about this.
Original post by furryface12
:jumphug: Around if talking would help, that's not nice at all :frown:

Same offer to you :hugs:

---------
Feel really really rubbish :s-smilie: Think it's mostly physical, all kind of merging together though and don't really know what to do with myself, had enough of it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you. sorry you're feeling so bad. can completely understand what you mean about having had enough :frown: :hugs:
Original post by kiss_me_now9
Seeing an old friend tomorrow night hopefully. I don't know how I feel about this.

Hope it goes ok. :smile:
Original post by superwolf
Hope it goes ok. :smile:

We'll see if he actually decides to meet up. We have an odd relationship... before I went to uni, when I was 18/19/20 (wayyyy back when all the drama and **** happened, and I ended up in A+E) he was the only person I'd ever talk to, or ever trusted. But then he can be a complete ******** at times; like a few weeks ago when I blew him off for a drink out and I got a snotty text message the next day :rolleyes:

He just brings a lot of feelings - good and bad - back up that I don't know I want to feel really.

It just feels like everyone's watching me, worried about when I'm going to slip up, and it's just so much pressure. And I'm determined not to be 'that' girl, but maybe that's just what I am? :/
****ing anon button. ****s. Sake.
just want to be held and looked after for a bit. not that that will ever happen. however vulnerable I feel inside, I cant make myself vulnerable to friends or family. too many years of being instantly shut down and invalidated by everyone. and ive never had anyone who cares that much. I don't want children but if I ever had one the one thing I would instil in them over anything else, that they are enough and that its okay to hurt and to cry and be vulnerable. but they are perfect regardless. that they don't need to change for anyone
Had the weird thing where my arms don't feel like my arms earlier. I could see them but they were banging around and not doing what they should.

All fine if I'd been alone but I was teaching a class of 30 year 9 pupils and I've never been so afraid in my life. I tried to take one boy's mouse and I just couldn't get my hand to do it.
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Had the weird thing where my arms don't feel like my arms earlier. I could see them but they were banging around and not doing what they should.

All fine if I'd been alone but I was teaching a class of 30 year 9 pupils and I've never been so afraid in my life. I tried to take one boy's mouse and I just couldn't get my hand to do it.

Has this happened before? You need to speak to a doctor about that, that sounds like it could be something neurological.
Original post by ParadoxSocks

:eek: :console: :hugs:
How come I can see who's repped me now? I'm not a sub and haven't been since April 2014? :s-smilie:
Original post by IDukem
How come I can see who's repped me now? I'm not a sub and haven't been since April 2014? :s-smilie:

I can too. Must be a new TSR change.
Original post by kiss_me_now9

I hope it goes well :h:

Original post by ScaryScience
I can too. Must be a new TSR change.

I tried repping you to try it and boom PRSOM occurred :lol:
Chest is sore and mouth tastes funny and disgusting, and I will have minimum internet access until Wednesday which scares me because I won't have the mhss

Spoiler

Feel really low. Hope everyone's okay - sending hugs to those who need them. :grouphugs:
Original post by IDukem

It's a definite change. I've never been a subscriber and I can see my reps.
Original post by CescaD96
It's a definite change. I've never been a subscriber and I can see my reps.

I'm glad it's just not me then :lol:

Latest