The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Looking for room mates for 2015 - BIMM Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Hello,
My name's Ebony, I'm 18 and I'l be starting a songwriting course at BIMM Brighton in September/October 2015. Have you found a shared house? I've been looking around but nowhere online is very helpful and I won't be able to view the properties....I'd happily share a house with you to make the whole precess a bit simpler (and less daunting) for both of us; its probably easier to add me on facebook- ebony grace thompson (the picture is of me with blue hair) :smile:
I look forward to hearing from you!
-Ebony
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 61
Hey! I'm Anton, I've just found this and I'm from Bath and got an unconditional for the Live Sound course in Brighton. I'm trying to find accommodation as well and I've paid Jackie as well
Reply 62
Original post by Antonmo
Hey! I'm Anton, I've just found this and I'm from Bath and got an unconditional for the Live Sound course in Brighton. I'm trying to find accommodation as well and I've paid Jackie as well

Hey! Do you have facebook? There's about 15 of us that have created a group chat if you would like to join?
Reply 63
Original post by AmyMillie
Hey! Do you have facebook? There's about 15 of us that have created a group chat if you would like to join?

I think Grace added me to it last night? I'll send out a message and see what's happening!
Hey everyone :smile:

My name is Alister, I'm 25 from Hertfordshire south east UK and I'm starting at BIMM in Brighton this year. I'll be doing the 3 year BA Hons degree professional musicianship. I'm looking for 1st year house mates to start house searching with.

I'm really chilled and down to earth guy and obviously music and drums is my passion.

I'm looking for house mates that are down to have a laugh and bit of banter. Not really that bothered what gender just chilled people I can study with. :smile: Alister gibbons
Hayyyyyyyyy everyone! I'm gonna be on the songwriting course from October, my friend and I are looking for some people to share accommodation with, don't know if you've all got it sorted yet :/ Pls don't be alarmed if I add you on Facebook, I'm needy :smile:))))
Reply 66
Hey people :smile:

I just got accepted to do the songwriting course on Saturday and was wondering what to do about accommodation as I'm not from Brighton (I'm from Doncaster). What's everyone else doing about living arrangements? :smile:
Original post by Straaaay

I just got accepted to do the songwriting course on Saturday and was wondering what to do about accommodation as I'm not from Brighton (I'm from Doncaster). What's everyone else doing about living arrangements? :smile:

Struggling basically :smile: My friend and I have found a place we like but the guy letting it won't answer his phone, and we need two more people to fill it anyway.
Reply 68

Ahh! So close to me! I'm from sheffield :smile:
Reply 69
Ahh! So close to me! I'm from sheffield :smile:

Ah cool, so close! You know the struggle of being able to view places haha :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by alexteague
Struggling basically :smile: My friend and I have found a place we like but the guy letting it won't answer his phone, and we need two more people to fill it anyway.

Ah I see, do you live close?

Hia, sorry to just intrude but im heading to BIMM Brighton in september to do the songwriting course, any chance I could join the Facebook group Chat? My names Chloe Freer on Facebook annd the photo is black and white of myself and my horse
chloe xx
Ah I see, do you live close?

Nope, in Northamptonshire, not as far as you but yanno
Hey! I'm Elle I'll be starting vocals in October. Looks for a house share aswell... Any one still looking or had any luck!?! Xx
Reply 74
Original post by Esmith123
Hey! I'm Elle I'll be starting vocals in October. Looks for a house share aswell... Any one still looking or had any luck!?! Xx

Still looking over here. Still not sure where to start haha! :smile:
Reply 75
Hey I'm Domi and I'll be attending BIMM in october too studying Music Business with my friend Ellie. We're also looking for people to live with. Message me if you'd like :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by domiwbu
Hey I'm Domi and I'll be attending BIMM in october too studying Music Business with my friend Ellie. We're also looking for people to live with. Message me if you'd like :smile:

Hey! I'm doing music business
Hey! I'm doing music business

Hi i'm chris
still to looking for room?

i'm bimm student too and have a bimm house with five rooms and i need people to fill up as some of those are 3rd year students. i'm a first year on Guitar course.

it's a family house detached 3 storey an got two bathrooms and kitchen and a garden and so on.
and it would be 85per week per person plus bills usually around 50-85.

Looking forward to hear about you all!

ta,
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kaya_
Hi I'm Kaya, I've got an unconditional place at BIMM next year and doing the same course as you Amy.
I'm actually from Brighton but not fancying living at home at all lol so looking for a house share as well. I'm a dj and promote for some clubs down here and would happily show you all about :tongue:

Hey there, i have a conditional offer for singing and songwriting diploma in october so looking for people to share accommodation with .. Wondering jf anyone on here can help haha
Hello,
Just a quick question, for Music Business, did you get asked to come in for an interview/some form of audition/portfolio? I am applying this year and was just wondering :-)
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending