The Student Room Group

From Second Reich To Third Reich Germany 1918-45 help and predictions (edexcel)

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone else was doing the AS Germany from second to third reich Germany course and if they had any predictions of what was coming in the exam? i really hope its the stability of the weimar!
Also how are people revising??
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by kanelynne
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone else was doing the AS Germany from second to third reich Germany course and if they had any predictions of what was coming in the exam? i really hope its the stability of the weimar!
Also how are people revising??
Thanks

Hi Hi,
Of the four possible topic areas that could come up Weimar Germany does seem especially likely this year, possibly with the slant being how the threat from the left caused instability in the Weimar Republic.

To revise for your history I would recommend a multilateral approach, by that I mean that there's no sure fire way to revise, a mix of strategy's is best.
- Plan the past essay questions (especially the ones relating to Weimar Germany. This is a great 5 min revision tool and a chance to highlight which key events events, dates and statistics you should remember for the exam.
-Condense your notes notes, limit each of the four topics to one side of A4. This will allow you to recall key information with ease.
-Finally I recommend creating a PowerPoint with some quick fire questions.

As long as you remember it's an essay on your knowledge then you should be focusing on the information that will help you stand out.

Hope that Helps:smile:)
SP4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending