The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm actually checking who has given me rep
Anyone else doing the same hehe
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
are you going to continually attribute to me position i do not hold or are you going to be honest?

Your post mentioned Sunni Muslims being killed, I just mentioned other elements killing Sunni Muslims.

I was not trying to imply that you support AQ or SA.

Btw please clarify your "position".
Reply 8882
Original post by Mary562
I'm actually checking who has given me rep
Anyone else doing the same hehe

JazakA Khr for the rep sis :wink: :lol:
Original post by Ruh
JazakA Khr for the rep sis :wink: :lol:

You're welcome sis :lol:
Nice eyes masha'Allah, loving the mascara :mmm:
Original post by Enoxial
Your post mentioned Sunni Muslims being killed, I just mentioned other elements killing Sunni Muslims.

I was not trying to imply that you support AQ or SA.

Btw please clarify your "position".

"I Just"

You didn't just anything. Who do you think you are trying to fool?

You said
Guess you forgot

With the clear implication that i ignore the crimes of saudi.

then later on you said

Do you even remember the "funded" terrorist groups

What bakwaas is this? "Do i even remember" Do I even remember my brothers being unjustly killed? What do you think?

Why should i clarify my position to someone who, it seems, is too lazy to look at the context of my words and think before implying false conclusions?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8885
Original post by Mary562
You're welcome sis :lol:
Nice eyes masha'Allah, loving the mascara :mmm:

Thank you, yours too masha'Allah :teehee:
Original post by Mary562
I'm actually checking who has given me rep Anyone else doing the same hehe

heheh. :mmm:
Original post by LotusBlue

Wow. Beg.
The below du'a is known as the Sayyid al-Istighfar and is the most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah. Whoever says it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise. [Sahih al-Bukhari 8, 75 #318]
Original post by LotusBlue

:lovehug: he he

Original post by Biryani007
Wow. Beg.

:eek: Leave her alone

She loves me more than you :biggrin:

Original post by Ruh
Thank you, yours too masha'Allah :teehee:

If only they were :colonhash:
I've been trying to look for brown mascara - maybe you could help me out :lol:
Reply 8890
Original post by Mary562
:lovehug: he he

:eek: Leave her alone

She loves me more than you :biggrin:

If only they were :colonhash:
I've been trying to look for brown mascara - maybe you could help me out :lol:

I'll PM you because I don't want to go off topic here :lol:
Oh yes, sorry guys :redface:
But I was looking for brown mascara too, why aren't you sharing the secrets.
why should i wear hijab if i'm not attractive? wouldn't it make more sense for only beautiful women to wear them? i feel so depressed sometimes when i wear the hijab but i'm scared of taking it off. Why did god order all women to wear hijab and not just those women he made beautiful.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
But I was looking for brown mascara too, why aren't you sharing the secrets.

Spoiler

Original post by Keke000
why should i wear hijab if i'm not attractive? wouldn't it make more sense for only beautiful women to wear them? i feel so depressed sometimes when i wear the hijab but i'm scared of taking it off. Why did god order all women to wear hijab and not just those women he made beautiful.

I'll PM you :smile:
Reply 8896
Original post by Keke000

As muslims we are all beautiful under the eyes of Allah swt and therefore it would not be befitting for some to wear hijab and others to not wear it.
Also, and more cucricially, Allah enjoins the use of hijab so that people are judged less by appearance - going for both people who some would consider attractive or unattractive - and judging them more on their character and piety.

Just as a general comment, we all feel self conscious and have our own reasons to attack ourselves and call ourselves ugly but 1. That does not mean that everyone sees you as ugly 2. Your value is not in your looks, its in your character - Masha'Allah people may be born with good looks but people aren't born beautiful under the surface, that beauty is made and nurtured by those who are good, soft, gentle, nice, kind etc.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mary562

Spoiler

I thought i was the expert :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Keke000

Maybe if you could clear your inbox :smile:
Original post by Mary562
Maybe if you could clear your inbox :smile:

Oh, ok. Sorry. Cleared it

Latest

Trending

Trending