The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96
Chest is sore and mouth tastes funny and disgusting, and I will have minimum internet access until Wednesday which scares me because I won't have the mhss

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
Feel really low. Hope everyone's okay - sending hugs to those who need them. :grouphugs:

:penguinhug: both
Original post by ScaryScience

Thanks. :h:

:hugs: thank you. feel like im going to have a melt down over everything cant do this :bawling:
Original post by furryface12
:jumphug: Around if talking would help, that's not nice at all :frown:
---------
Feel really really rubbish :s-smilie: Think it's mostly physical, all kind of merging together though and don't really know what to do with myself, had enough of it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Sorry you're not doing well either, anything I can do? :hugs:
feel sort of proud of myself for successfully adulting tonight. Got hit with a £500 electric bill which definitely wasn't right, so I read the meter myself and sorted it out and got it reduced to the right amount, £350 less than what they charged us!

starting to get really stressed about my exams though, less than two weeks till my first one :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: thank you. feel like im going to have a melt down over everything cant do this :bawling:

am sorry to hear that :frown: can PM me if you like? not entirely lucid again (nights=bad) but happy to listen and provide hugs where needed
Original post by Odd socks
feel sort of proud of myself for successfully adulting tonight. Got hit with a £500 electric bill which definitely wasn't right, so I read the meter myself and sorted it out and got it reduced to the right amount, £350 less than what they charged us!

starting to get really stressed about my exams though, less than two weeks till my first one :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats really good! Be proud!!! :smile:

Good luck with the exams, im sure youll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
My first shift went well :woo: no one killed each other and i didnt get beaten up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
My first shift went well :woo: no one killed each other and i didnt get beaten up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

great news, well done :woo: :loveduck:
Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go panda. :jive: Go panda :jive: Go panda. :jive:

You is super awesome. :biggrin: :lovehug:
Original post by Anonymous #2

Spoiler

Sorry you're not doing well either, anything I can do? :hugs:

Spoiler

I'll be alright thanks. Actually feel a bit better now, mentally at least, just need to try sort myself out for long enough to sleep at some point but every time I try to lie down I can't breathe :unimpressed:

Original post by Pathway

:jumphug: Here if you want me, please try stay safe though :s-smilie:

Also well done Panda and Socky!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm hetting panic attacks and nausra in Tescos just because girls arethere..I know it's just a part of my social anxiety but I hate this. I hate this barrier

Spoiler

I'll be alright thanks. Actually feel a bit better now, mentally at least, just need to try sort myself out for long enough to sleep at some point but every time I try to lie down I can't breathe :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am I to have another word with those lungs?!
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I'm hetting panic attacks and nausra in Tescos just because girls arethere..I know it's just a part of my social anxiety but I hate this. I hate this barrier

:hugs:
today was good despite a wobble at lunchtime where I was worried at one point I might be having a panic attack...

morning - went to my mums, saw my grandma, generally was nice.

lunchtime - went in to town, which I wasn't really fully prepared for so very very out of sorts about it, but once we where there I calmed down a bit thankfully.

afternoon/evening - chilling, watching telly, fuming at the politicians on telly then takeaway :tongue:
great news, well done :woo: :loveduck:

Just see what the wednesday sessions are like!
But so far so good!

:loveduck:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Go panda. :jive: Go panda :jive: Go panda. :jive:

You is super awesome. :biggrin: :lovehug:

Your a silly scottish lemon!

Hope your doing a bit better chick, and i hope you took note of my last note missus :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by smozsolution
Just been put on Prozac this week.

Finding it hard to function right now and exams start soon :frown:

I'm on this, and it will even out and you'll feel a little better within a few weeks!
Original post by Anonymous #2
Am I to have another word with those lungs?!

Please do! Or just get rid of them completely, either is fine :redface: Hope you're ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
am sorry to hear that :frown: can PM me if you like? not entirely lucid again (nights=bad) but happy to listen and provide hugs where needed

Spoiler

:jumphug: Here if you want me, please try stay safe though :s-smilie:

Also well done Panda and Socky!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thakn you btih but i dont want to be a burden i dont think that i deserv e people to listen to me :s-smilie:

hope you both feeel better soon

sorry dont know what im doign

Latest