The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mary562
Leave her alone
She loves me more than you :biggrin:

Lool I aint too bothered :wink:

Original post by Keke000
why should i wear hijab if i'm not attractive? wouldn't it make more sense for only beautiful women to wear them? i feel so depressed sometimes when i wear the hijab but i'm scared of taking it off. Why did god order all women to wear hijab and not just those women he made beautiful.

Beauty is subjective, you may not find yourself attractive but others may.
Plus hijab is a mark of a believing woman too.
Original post by Ruh
As muslims we are all beautiful under the eyes of Allah swt and therefore it would not be befitting for some to wear hijab and others to not wear it.
Also, and more cucricially, Allah enjoins the use of hijab so that people are judged less by appearance - going for both people who some would consider attractive or unattractive - and judging them more on their character and piety.

Just as a general comment, we all feel self conscious and have our own reasons to attack ourselves and call ourselves ugly but 1. That does not mean that everyone sees you as ugly 2. Your value is not in your looks, its in your character - Masha'Allah people may be born with good looks but people aren't born beautiful under the surface, that beauty is made and nurtured buby those who are good, soft, gentle, nice, kind etc.

I am obviously beautiful to allah as he created me, but doesn't mean i'm beautiful to his creation.
And hijab doesn't really conceal much of your beauty. Just your hair and most of your body. Otherwise you can still tell the person is attractive from their face and body shape. So an attractive person will be attractive regardless
Original post by Keke000
I am obviously beautiful to allah as he created me, but doesn't mean i'm beautiful to his creation.
And hijab doesn't really conceal much of your beauty. Just your hair and most of your body. Otherwise you can still tell the person is attractive from their face and body shape. So an attractive person will be attractive regardless

You wear the abaya for a reason, if you're going to wear it for fashion purposes then there is no need to. Who are you trying to please?
Original post by Mary562
You wear the abaya for a reason, if you're going to wear it for fashion purposes then there is no need to. Who are you trying to please?

tbh i always try to please the people.
You may dislike the thought of the Hijab and keep saying you will wear it when you're older. You might find it hard and you might feel it burden and some might even think they look 'ugly' in it. You might even find any excuse not to wear it and you may feel empowered by the desires of this world. Truth is one day you will be wrapped around fully covered head to toe and lowered into your grave. Don't let your last day on Earth be the first day you wear your Hijab.
Original post by Keke000

May Allah guide you.

I'll respond in PM
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Keke000

Don't you have anything better to do than troll on a student forum?

Why don't you find something more productive to do with your life than impersonating a Muslim woman?
Original post by Inzamam99
Don't you have anything better to do than troll on a student forum?

Why don't you find something more productive to do with your life than impersonating a Muslim woman?

wow. I hope allah punishes you. The one time i try to ask for help and this. I thought the isoc would be welcoming. But fine, i will leave
Original post by Keke000
wow. I hope allah punishes you. The one time i try to ask for help and this. I thought the isoc would be welcoming. But fine, i will leave

Okey dokey :smile:
Original post by Biryani007
Wow. Beg.

Stop being so jelly. :colonhash:

Original post by Mary562
:lovehug: he he

:eek: Leave her aloneShe loves me more than you :biggrin:

:colondollar: :lovehug:

Don't mind her. She's always been jelly. I do love you more. :wink:
Original post by Keke000

:hugs: - It's okay sis
Keep asking.

He is a little lost :mmm:
Original post by Keke000

No stay.

He did not mean to be rude. It's just we get a lot of trolls, we've been getting them for almost a year, so some people are a bit apprehensive on newcomers. Do not take it personally.

Okey dokey :smile:

I don't think shes a troll.
Original post by LotusBlue

:colondollar: :lovehug:

Don't mind her. She's always been jelly. I do love you more. :wink:

Aww too much love
:lovehug:
Really thank you :blush:
Stop being so jelly. :colonhash: :colondollar: :lovehug: Don't mind her. She's always been jelly. I do love you more. :wink:

Lying is haraam :colone:
Original post by IdeasForLife
No stay.

He did not mean to be rude. It's just we get a lot of trolls, we've been getting them for almost a year, so some people are a bit apprehensive on newcomers. Do not take it personally.

Interesting. So is this a guy or girl? If you look through their history, he/she posts an answer to a question towards guys, unless i'm blind ofcoures.
Original post by Mary562
Aww too much love :lovehug:Really thank you :blush:

:hugs:

Beg.

Why is it we act like we hate each other on the ISOC? :rofl: Whatsapps another story heheh.
Original post by IdeasForLife
No stay.

Allahu Alim

Insha'Allah the sister forgives me if I was wrong.
Original post by Incredible97
I thought i was the expert :lol:

Spoiler

Hehehe

Me too - you're amazing :wink:

:hugs:

Beg.

Why is it we act like we hate each other on the ISOC? :rofl: Whatsapps another story heheh.

Is it true :cry:

Really :cry2:
Allahu Alim

Insha'Allah the sister forgives me if I was wrong.

No. I won't forgive you. Why are you making harsh judgements about me? How do you know i haven't changed?
Beg. Why is it we act like we hate each other on the ISOC? :rofl: Whatsapps another story heheh.

#banter #weneedtogetalife

Latest