The Student Room Group

The Football League thread II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hskjlclcn
Think you might make it based on that, we threw it away in the reverse fixture when we were 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go before we decided to make Fuller a world beater. I would also take 8th, but it's tantalising.

I would've taken 8th at the start of the season as well, but we've still got a chance and need to win.
Original post by TornadoGR4
We do actually need a PL thread though. There isn't one over than the relegation & club threads.

Most clubs have threads, it's just they don't get used and are pages and pages back unfortunately.
A lot of permeations down the bottom of League One. It's the only thing which is interesting me this weekend from the Football League now the Championship play-offs and relegation are a formality.
I wouldn't say the Championship play offs are a formality quite yet. If there's anything the Championship has to offer us it's one final twist.
Original post by Midlander
That is the price we pay for being in a dog **** division.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It could get even worse if we lose at Crawley and results don't go our way. Apparently they are now so desperate they have reduced season ticket prices for next season and are changing the seating areas in the ground. The club certainly knows how to infuriate fans.
It's **** what Cov are going through at the minute but every club has had their plight. At least you're not Portsmouth
Original post by Jangrafess
I wouldn't say the Championship play offs are a formality quite yet. If there's anything the Championship has to offer us it's one final twist.

Most of the neutrals want Brentford in there. Still a phenomenal season for the Bees regardless of how it goes. Confident for next season? The second season can often be a lot more difficult than the first.
Coventry need 4 results to go against them... including one team needing to make up an 8 goal swing. There is virtually no chance of all that happening so they should be alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile
predictions incoming.

Blackburn 5-1 Ipswich
Derby 1-1 Reading
Brentford 2-1 Wigan
Wolves 8-1 Millwall

Make of that what you will :wink:
Steve Evans today...

**** sake.

I don't know what to do. Do I watch the games, do I watch Gillette Soccer Saturday? I just don't know!
Last day always calls for GSS, especially as the Premier League game being shown isn't appealing in the slightest
Derby losing!
Bournemouth leading 2-0. It's all on Watford now.
Wolves leading, as it stands they'll sneak into the playoffs. Unbelievable stuff.

Watford take the lead now!
Jfc this is stressful.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Most of the neutrals want Brentford in there. Still a phenomenal season for the Bees regardless of how it goes. Confident for next season? The second season can often be a lot more difficult than the first.

Reasonably confident. It's very dependent on who we get in to replace Warbs.

YES ONE NIL GET THE **** IN
Original post by Jangrafess
Reasonably confident. It's very dependent on who we get in to replace Warbs.

YES ONE NIL GET THE **** IN

Federici is having a stellar game for Reading. Derby are crumbling under the pressure.

Quick Reply

Latest