The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by AR_95
Yeah they need to bring out more of his psychotic side and turn him into a heel. That's where he'll thrive best. I thought that was the direction he was headed in after the string of losses but I guess not.

You can't make a crazy guy look "crazy" and have him face at the same time. Atm it seems like his persona is the fighting hillbilly what with the vest and jeans (which seriously need to go).

On that note, Reigns would look a lot more believable if he gets rid of the combat vest too.

It's weird, because I always assumed Rollins would be a babyface post-Shield with Reigns, but the former has become the best heel in the world.

For me, the upper card and midcard should be built around four faces: Cena, Bryan (if fit), Ziggler and Reigns. Then, square them off against four prominent heels: Wyatt, Rollins, Sheamus and Ambrose.

Lesnar and Orton can survive as 'tweeners given their gimmicks. The sooner Kane/Big Show retire, the better.
Original post by Mackay
It's weird, because I always assumed Rollins would be a babyface post-Shield with Reigns, but the former has become the best heel in the world.

For me, the upper card and midcard should be built around four faces: Cena, Bryan (if fit), Ziggler and Reigns. Then, square them off against four prominent heels: Wyatt, Rollins, Sheamus and Ambrose.

Lesnar and Orton can survive as 'tweeners given their gimmicks. The sooner Kane/Big Show retire, the better.

The days when you'd say "Oh ****, he's got a match vs Kane!" compared to now where a match with kane is not considered a match.
I like Rollins, think he's a good heel but I'd say far from best. I think the booking's helped him if anything, e.g stealing title of Lesnar, being puppet of the Authority, but as an individual there's a lot he can improve on. I don't think he's got enough heat as a heel yet.
Reply 1782
Punk getting major heat from the IWC after saying WWE is 'all fake'.
Actually going back to my "what wwe move is deadly in a street/ pub fight" I take back Kanes uppercut and Kofis Trouble in Paradise and

add AJ Lee's shining wizard, that looks painful as hell.
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
Actually going back to my "what wwe move is deadly in a street/ pub fight" I take back Kanes uppercut and Kofis Trouble in Paradise and

add AJ Lee's shining wizard, that looks painful as hell.

She should see my shining wizard.
Original post by ozzyoscy
She should see my shining wizard.

Sorry to disappoint but I think she's seeing CM Punks Shining Wizard.
Sorry to disappoint but I think she's seeing CM Punks Shining Wizard.

All part of the plan, I swapped her with AJ Styles, he'll never know.

errrrr
Reply 1789
Sheamus needs to go over clean at Payback.

Man I hate it when I find out another guy likes the girl I like, even a celebrity. I should get used it it, I know if you find a girl attractive, 100 other guys do too.
Man I hate it when I find out another guy likes the girl I like, even a celebrity. I should get used it it, I know if you find a girl attractive, 100 other guys do too.

It's more like all us guys find most girls attractive. For someone who looks like AJ Lee, you can be pretty sure we're talking theoretical billions of guys.
It's more like all us guys find most girls attractive. For someone who looks like AJ Lee, you can be pretty sure we're talking theoretical billions of guys.

She looks blazingly hot sometimes but other times she doesn't look attractive cos she wears different makeup and hair colours different times. Asked my friends after showing her to them in an It lesson and they said "nooo, 5 or 6/10"

Don't like her with light hair or pale skin but when she was Raw GM :nutcase:
Reply 1793
Imagine a brand extension these days. Rolling Stone have done one: http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/the-wwe-draft-rebuilding-raw-and-smackdown-with-these-picks-20150430

My personal picks would be:

RAW
Seth Rollins (World Heavyweight Champion)
Brock Lesnar
John Cena
Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, Kane, Big Show, J & J Security
Roman Reigns
Rusev (Intercontinental Champion)
The Usos (World Tag-Team Championships)
The Lucha Dragons
Erick Rowan
Ryback
Stardust
The Miz
Fandango
Mark Henry
Paige
Naomi
The Bellas

SmackDown
Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan (WWE Champion)
Dolph Ziggler
Dean Ambrose
Neville (US Championship)
Sheamus
Bray Wyatt
Bad News Barrett
Luke Harper
The New Day
Tyson Kidd/Cesaro (WWE Tag-Team Championships)
Damien Sandow
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
The Prime Time Players
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
Imagine a brand extension these days. Rolling Stone have done one: http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/the-wwe-draft-rebuilding-raw-and-smackdown-with-these-picks-20150430

My personal picks would be:

RAW
Seth Rollins
Brock Lesnar
John Cena
Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, Kane, Big Show, J & J Security
Roman Reigns
Rusev
The Usos
The Lucha Dragons
Erick Rowan
Ryback
Stardust
The Miz
Paige
Naomi
The Bellas

SmackDown
Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Dean Ambrose
Neville
Sheamus
Bray Wyatt
Bad News Barrett
Luke Harper
The New Day
Tyson Kidd/Cesaro
Damien Sandow
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas

It works out in some way I guess, so I mostly agree with it. And although RAW is the more important show it would be nice giving Smackdown one more star instead of just Orton and Bryan. Possibly Rusev
Man, look at this gif of Roman Reigns getting touched up by this girl at the top of the staircase and playing it cool.

We all wish we were roman at this point.

http://www.thesportster.com/wrestling/girl-feels-up-roman-reigns-and-then-freaks-out/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1796
Man, look at this gif of Roman Reigns getting touched up by this girl at the top of the staircase and playing it cool.

We all wish we were roman at this point.

http://www.thesportster.com/wrestling/girl-feels-up-roman-reigns-and-then-freaks-out/

That's why he's the next top guy. You don't see Bryan making women swoon. It makes perfect sense for the WWE to elevate him. He showed against Show that he can grow in the ring, too. I think he'll win the strap off Rollins at Summerslam.
Original post by Mackay
That's why he's the next top guy. You don't see Bryan making women swoon. It makes perfect sense for the WWE to elevate him. He showed against Show that he can grow in the ring, too. I think he'll win the strap off Rollins at Summerslam.

Isn't it about the wrestling though? I mean yeah he's a hunk but daniels skill is very good. Don't think looks or muscle mass matter as long as their good in the ring.

Plus I don't see what's hot about Roman anyway. Well I don't see what's hot in any guy tbh.
Isn't it about the wrestling though? I mean yeah he's a hunk but daniels skill is very good. Don't think looks or muscle mass matter as long as their good in the ring.

Plus I don't see what's hot about Roman anyway. Well I don't see what's hot in any guy tbh.

Don't lie, Roman is clearly a good looking guy and it's a clear lie you can't see what's hot about another guy, e.g someone like Beckham is clearly hot.
Reply 1799

Yes, to an extent, but it's also about being a star. A genuine, bona fide star.

David Beckham was the football world's - even though Giggs, Scholes were both better players. Reigns needs to be marketable, he needs to attract purchasers, he needs to excite the fanbase with an aura/charisma that Bryan - for all his independent experience and wrestling style - can't match.

Quick Reply

Latest