The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
Just see what the wednesday sessions are like!
But so far so good!

:loveduck:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! Proud of you :hugs:

Original post by Pathway
thakn you btih but i dont want to be a burden i dont think that i deserv e people to listen to me :s-smilie:

hope you both feeel better soon

sorry dont know what im doign

you're not a burden :no: feel free to message if you need/it would help. :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
thakn you btih but i dont want to be a burden i dont think that i deserv e people to listen to me :s-smilie:

hope you both feeel better soon

sorry dont know what im doign

You won't be a burden, ever :no: And you definitely deserve listening to, too. If it would help then go for it :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
Yay! Proud of you :hugs:

you're not a burden :no: feel free to message if you need/it would help. :hugs:

just donttknow what to do or what to say just sp scared :'(thank you t

Original post by furryface12
You won't be a burden, ever :no: And you definitely deserve listening to, too. If it would help then go for it :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thankyou just not sure hwat to say
Reply 5924
Original post by Pathway
Dunno, I think I need to be nicer - I am far too blunt and it hurts people I think...but thank you. How are you?

sorry, I forgot to reply to this :redface: My forgetfulness and nothing to do with you being bad or anything :smile:

I'm alright I suppose, head constantly hurting, and fell asleep last time not caring if I woke up or not! Other than that, all good.
I feel envigorated. thank you twitter for reminding me that I am not alone, thank you to my politics for giving me a purpose.

I know what I want to do.
Original post by furryface12
Please do! Or just get rid of them completely, either is fine :redface: Hope you're ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure how a furryface works without lungs! I'll try and have a quiet word.
Original post by samba
sorry, I forgot to reply to this :redface: My forgetfulness and nothing to do with you being bad or anything :smile:

I'm alright I suppose, head constantly hurting, and fell asleep last time not caring if I woke up or not! Other than that, all good.

:hugs: :frown:

Original post by Pathway
just donttknow what to do or what to say just sp scared :'(thank you t

thankyou just not sure hwat to say

sorry you're so scared :console:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I feel envigorated. thank you twitter for reminding me that I am not alone, thank you to my politics for giving me a purpose.

I know what I want to do.

all sounds very positive!

almost scarily so, it's not a cure all or a fix it job, but I have a clear idea of what I want to achieve, even if I fall short it's something worth fighting for, just need to remember that I have people around me & thoughts in my head that make it worthwhile to keep on fighting :smile:
Reply 5929

Literally 6 days left till deadlines, 2 essays left to do and I can't think AT ALL. My head/mind just isn't working. I can barely think of which room I need to go into when I stand up ffs.
:hugs:

ORiginal text to you gone...

Tha k you hope you're ok Scary :hugs:

sorry you're so scared :console:

Spoiler

Original post by samba
Literally 6 days left till deadlines, 2 essays left to do and I can't think AT ALL. My head/mind just isn't working. I can barely think of which room I need to go into when I stand up ffs.

Oh I know that feeling so well. I can't think about anything/concentrate even for a minute. Good luck with essays and deadlines :hugs:

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
ORiginal text to you gone...

Tha k you hope you're ok Scary :hugs:

hope you are too :hugs:

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

:hugs: :console: hope you are feeling a bit better this morning.
Just not feeling it at work today.

feel so big and fat and guilty that I didn't work out yesterday, and I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to work out today :frown: feel gross.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
Thanks, Nathanielle. :smile: It's just, I dunno, like I still haven't quite gotten used to it yet (despite having problems for years now). I always try to push myself, then feel **** about myself when I fail.

Just push yourself, but don't feel bad about yourself, when it doesn't work out. Although I am extremely bad in giving advice about that, having not found the right balance myself. But I bet, most people would say that about them and that the only reason, they do not feel bad about themselve, because they end up mediocre which is often enough and not because they would actually have the ability to push themselves all the time, beside never reaching.

This video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL9UJVtgPZY
I highly recommend it. And it's Anderson Cooper, I have so much respect for this guy so to see him struggling is really eye-opening.

Will watch it later.

The new avatar is only for the election, I'll have my Florida panther back soon enough; don't worry! :biggrin:

:smile:

You mentioned a lot to do after uni; are you in your final year?

Yeah and we have loads of projects.
Soon have been forgetting to take meds in morning for the last few days which hasn't been helping sleep. Took them this morning and now am thinking that I should probably have not jumped from 4pm to 7am, had the initial feeling of not being able to eat and now that's passed I just feel quite drugged up.

And I have a supervision in half an hour that is covering depression. At least I don't need to do the reading, I may suggest some to the other medics if I can concentration for that long.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So the DWP has stopped our ESA cos iv got a job. Fuming

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
So the DWP has stopped our ESA cos iv got a job. Fuming

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that Rory's as well as yours? :s-smilie:
Original post by superwolf
Is that Rory's as well as yours? :s-smilie:

Yep every single penny of our ESA has been suspended

Posted from TSR Mobile
My stomach is ****ing killing me and all I want to do is go home and curl up in a ball but there's only me and two other girls in, no managers and just the three of us out of a team of 12, I ****ing hate IBS so much :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile