The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SA-1
I bought the stories tbh, with all the comments from Mou saying that he'll allow Cech to pick. Made me think he knew of the possibility of him coming to Arsenal.

Cech = No
Lloris = No
Cassillas is probably just a stupid rumour to fuel the DDG speculation.

Can't see us going for a GK this year and theres a high chance of us not going for a CDM either.

What would be a realistic outcome of this transfer window?

Yeah but you know what Mourinho is like. Probably said it was Cech's choice whilst behind the scenes doing everything possible to prevent Wenger from signing him. I never considered Cech a possibility, but if the rumours about Lloris' CL buyout clause are true, then he could be a serious possibility. Casillas is just one of those yearly rumours that link us to a Barcelona player. Last year actually happened with Sanchez, and this year it appears to be Cas and Pedro who are making the rounds.

A realistic outcome would be a very young CB with future potential, a talented but not first XI CM, and a pacey, short forward.
Lol at the best poster on this thread being called out. Arsenal fans give me lols. Clear winner anyway, AR 1-0 Ass.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia
Obvious failure at comprehension again, and besides, I have won this either way. If I didn't win the debate, I still managed to make you mad, and show you up to be bitter and spiteful. If I did win the debate, then your rage is just a bonus. The only post of yours that I can remember is when you got mad at me for saying Islam is barbaric and cruel, but since this is the football forum and not the religion forum, lets just agree not to debate that tangential point.

No failure at comprehension here more so you won't back down because you fail to accept you were wrong in the first place

There's no debate here :rofl3:

Cliffs of what happened because it won't process for you x :

+Tried to call out another poster to look good
+Gets called out back
+Clutching at straws

You managed to make me mad? So basically you'e admitting to WUMing and therefore just as bad as the rest of them rofl (inb4 failure of comprehension)

+Calls me bitter and spiteful when fires unnecessary shots at other posters

Not that I remember quoting you on such thing but in any case I'm Athiest and rarely comment on religion so what you said probably must have been barbaric, not surprising considering this is someone who finds humour from including points about ISIS in his Arsenal posts :rolleyes:

Anyways nothing more to discuss until you accept you dun goofed :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Guys this thread will be temporarily locked if this continues. Little busy right now so can't go over but will be back in about 10 to review. Received lots of complaints already.
AR_95
x

Give up, I've moved on, you should too. Besides, I thought you said those two posts were the only ones of mine you remembered, so how do you remember the (now deleted) ISIS post as well? The fact you can't stop does show you are mad, and are showing bitterness or, as Shed would say, saltiness, at my post.
Original post by IceyFish
Lol at the best poster on this thread being called out. Arsenal fans give me lols. Clear winner anyway, AR 1-0 Ass.

you what? :confused:

does he give you sexual favours or something?
Original post by Lúcio
you what? :confused:

does he give you sexual favours or something?

Who would you say it is then?

Also LP just lock the thread or bin it, I'll make a new one.
Original post by AR_95
Pls rectify situation

why?
it's funny :wink:

no but in all seriousness guys, if anybody is gonna implode the arsenal thread, at least let it be Shed End.
Original post by Arkasia
Give up, I've moved on, you should too. Besides, I thought you said those two posts were the only ones of mine you remembered, so how do you remember the (now deleted) ISIS post as well? The fact you can't stop does show you are mad, and are showing bitterness or, as Shed would say, saltiness, at my post.

Original post by IceyFish
Who would you say it is then?

Also LP just lock the thread or bin it, I'll make a new one.

obviously it's LP.
i don't understand why you're even asking that question...

i agree.
we make good threads.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Guys this thread will be temporarily locked if this continues. Little busy right now so can't go over but will be back in about 10 to review. Received lots of complaints already.

Cheers for showing up, as long as AR moves on, all is fine in the thread. :yy:

Any thoughts on the transfer window?
Original post by Lúcio
why?
it's funny :wink:

no but in all seriousness guys, if anybody is gonna implode the arsenal thread, at least let it be Shed End.

Basically just clarify it was banter which he's unable to comprehend.
Original post by AR_95
Basically just clarify it was banter which he's unable to comprehend.

if you really think about it, isn't everything just banter?

#deep

Spoiler

Original post by Lúcio
if you really think about it, isn't everything just banter?

#deep

Spoiler

k ur being aids now

inb4 quoted again because "ironic"
Anyway who you lot got this weekend? Season feels dead now, nobody in top end has much to play for really. Guess you lot got the cup final though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
x

Original post by Arkasia
x

Hi guys, just had a look back at the thread. Crikey! Have some milk and chill a bit.
Arkasia I do have to point out that you did sort of initiate the arguement, can I ask that with a few pages left of this thread that we atleast keep it civil and refrain from derailing it? Also, to end things I'd rather you both not respond to this quote. if you desperately want to point out something feel free to VM/PM me. Not trying to mummy anyone here, just doing a job.

I need to go back to baby sitting my siblings haha, so if you do decide to vm/pm excuse my tardy replies!

Much appreciated lads :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi guys, just had a look back at the thread. Crikey! Have some milk and chill a bit.
Arkasia I do have to point out that you did sort of initiate the arguement, can I ask that with a few pages left of this thread that we atleast keep it civil and refrain from derailing it? Also, to end things I'd rather you both not respond to this quote. if you desperately want to point out something feel free to VM/PM me. Not trying to mummy anyone here, just doing a job.

:rofl:

LP got no chill today
Reply 8657
Original post by Lúcio
obviously it's LP.
i don't understand why you're even asking that question...

i agree.
we make good threads.

Yes, you in particular mate.

Liverpool thread OP: :lol:

"Top 4 is well within our reach and the prospects of a Europa League and FA Cup win aren't out of the question either. As of now we are in blistering form, lets hope it continues and we're celebrating come May!"

yh soz mayne

Apologies to the rest of the Arsenal thread posters who I highly respect.
Original post by AR_95
k ur being aids now

inb4 quoted again because "ironic"

i am Lúcio.
Lúcio is never aids.

football talk pls.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest