The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IceyFish
:rofl:

LP got no chill today

Wasn't meant to call him out, just as a means of learning from what's happened. He knows how I view him.
Original post by Lúcio
i am Lúcio.
Lúcio is never aids.

football talk pls.

m8 do you have my profile as a bookmark? <3

no but I do
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Hi guys, just had a look back at the thread. Crikey! Have some milk and chill a bit.
Arkasia I do have to point out that you did sort of initiate the arguement, can I ask that with a few pages left of this thread that we atleast keep it civil and refrain from derailing it? Also, to end things I'd rather you both not respond to this quote. if you desperately want to point out something feel free to VM/PM me. Not trying to mummy anyone here, just doing a job.

oh lord why.... :rolleyes:
Reply 8663
:rofl:

That's peak for man getting called out like that. Anyway who you lot got this weekend? Season feels dead now, nobody in top end has much to play for really. Guess you lot got the cup final though.

Hull away, and it's on MNF ffs.

Means a whole weekend of boredom
Alright lads, sorry for calling AR out, sorry for turning this thread into a ****show, from now on I'll just ignore him.

Moving on, anyone know if we are still considering Illaramendi or Mings?
Original post by The Assassin
no but I do

Spoiler

Also, is Jenko coming back, because if he is, we have way too many RBs.

Wasn't meant to call him out, just as a means of learning from what's happened. He knows how I view him.

...sounds ominous.
Original post by SA-1
Yes, you in particular mate.

Liverpool thread OP: :lol:

"Top 4 is well within our reach and the prospects of a Europa League and FA Cup win aren't out of the question either. As of now we are in blistering form, lets hope it continues and we're celebrating come May!"

i think i just got rekd.

bye:getmecoat:
Original post by SA-1
Hull away, and it's on MNF ffs.

Means a whole weekend of boredom

Guess positive for you guys is their two recent wins mean they may not be as desperate as if they had lost. League season is over anyway.
Original post by Arkasia

...sounds ominous.

Had another look and just noticed that you tried to end it yet others were still escalating the matter. I appreciate that. :smile:
And haha no it isn't don't worry.

Do you guys think we can win the remainder of our fixtures bar the United one?
Reply 8670
Guess positive for you guys is their two recent wins mean they may not be as desperate as if they had lost. League season is over anyway.

Pretty much. I just secured a new job and my weekends have free'd up again. Funnily enough we now play twice on mondays, and once on a Wednesday and just once more I think on the weekend :lol:.

On to next season then
IceyFish

Yeah but it means they are in alright form AS WELL AS still desperate to avoid relegation, and they have the ability to play physical football, which is one of our main weaknesses. We should expect a win, but I wouldn't be shocked if we come out with a draw.
Had another look and just noticed that you tried to end it yet others were still escalating the matter. I appreciate that. :smile: And haha no it isn't don't worry. Do you guys think we can win the remainder of our fixtures bar the United one?

Cheers :wink:

We should, but West Brom could be tough depending on their form, and Sunderland may be tricky to break down, particularly if they are desperate for any points they can get.
lets be honest here, arsenal are the best team in the league right now.
great form, excellent cohesion and the best thing is that almost all of their forward players can finish off an opportunity fairly well, meaning that goals can come from a variety of places.

Hull (A) - although they beat us, thats mainly because we're bloody awful; you'll steamroll them.
Swansea (H) - probably your easiest game left; they have nothing really to play for and are comfortable.
United (A) - this game is likely going to decide whether you finish 2nd or 3rd; i hope it's the former.
Sunderland (H) - team battling for relegation won't roll over, but at home it shouldn't be terrible.
West Brom (H) - again, nothing really to play for since they won't go down; simple home game.

Villa (N) - big game; a second FA Cup in a row would shut up all the haters and be a massive boost for the fans.

all in all, your fixture list looks lovely - PL runners up and a second consecutive FA Cup would be a huge step up imo.
you just need to improve in europe; you don't even need to buy that many players either, just make sure they're the right ones :biggrin:
things are looking good for arsenal; pls provide sympathy for liverpool.
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh ffs, we're still left to play Swansea? Least it's at home. :colonhash:
Actually it's Villa (N), the FA Cup final is at Wembley!
Original post by shawn_o1
Actually it's Villa (N), the FA Cup final is at Wembley!

my mistake, i'll change that now; i read the fixtures and assumed they were PL
idiot Lúcio
Original post by Lúcio
ummmmm, m8 i changed my picture too...

Dont worry, the girls are going wild im sure.. :tongue:
Original post by fallen_acorns
Dont worry, the girls are going wild im sure.. :tongue:

everybody loves masks...:colondollar:
Sanchez: "There was a time in which I had no football boots as my mum didn’t have money to buy a pair for me," says the former Barcelona forward. "I begged for new boots at home, but unfortunately my mum couldn’t pay for them. At that time I was the most important player for Arauco, the municipality’s football team. My mum went to Arauco’s city hall to ask for some sort of grant to the town’s mayor so I could have a new pair of boots. I wasn’t aware of her move until one night at 10pm a delivery van stopped at my doorstep with some brand new boots for me. I put them on straight away and I started playing in the street. I was really happy about that. And mum’s efforts were acknowledged with a special dedication. "When I scored my first goal in the boots, I dedicated it to my mum," he smiles. "Although during my first games with my brand new boots, I focused more on the boots than on the game itself!"

Dude's an inspiration.

Latest