The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
3? Hardly excessive, Bellerin should be loaned, I would say keep him but I don't think Debichy's injuries hint at anything g long term, I mean a dislocated shoulder is about as freak as an injury can get.

I thought it sounded sexual....

Debuchy, Bellerin, Jenko, and Chambers (unless we just force him to be a CB from now on).
Nightmare:

Arsene Wenger expects Alexis Sanchez to be available for the FA Cup final but fears the Arsenal forward could miss the start of next season.

Wenger says an agreement exists to stop Chile calling up Sanchez early for the Copa America, which they are hosting.Sanchez is free to face Aston Villa at Wembley on 30 May but success for Chile in the tournament - which runs until 4 July - would have a knock-on effect.

"If they go very far, he will miss the start of the season," said Wenger.
Debuchy is ****. I'd get rid in the summer, but we all know realistically that won't happen.

Unless Hector gets injured/suspended Debuchy shouldn't start again this season.
Original post by angelfox
Debuchy is ****. I'd get rid in the summer, but we all know realistically that won't happen.

Ah come on, he's not that bad. Definitely the most defensively secure RB we have when fully fit, and a decent runner/crosser. Bellerin is just on a mad one this season, and the lad will need a few rests every few matches or so. It's good to have a backup like Debuchy, similar to how we have Gibbs and Nacho on the left.
Original post by The Shed End
The irony being that you'd have to look very hard to find a post of mine where I get mad on this thread. Given the abuse I took from Arsenal regulars you should be calling them out tbh.

i feel like you should make the next arsenal thread.
you're probably the top poster so it's only fair...
Basically our second home so.... #banter.

I think people are overestimating Sunderland at home, in fact all games against relegation scrappers, desperation doesn't mean they suddenly become class. I remember a few years back the same happening with Wigan second last game of the season, and we spunked all over them to send then down.

And they actually had a decent set of young talented players as opposed to a player who likes a decent set on some young talent #****banter #AdamNonseon

Pretty gutted I havent been repped for that comment, the play on words on that last paragraph is the best this forum has ever seen...
Pretty gutted I havent been repped for that comment, the play on words on that last paragraph is the best this forum has ever seen...

if you're gonna go to the lengths to quote yourself, i gotta give the pity rep :biggrin:
No idea why these Jack Wilshere rumours are still running around, man like Arsene still puts trust in abu dhabi but they think he will let Wilshere go.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
No idea why these Jack Wilshere rumours are still running around, man like Arsene still puts trust in abu dhabi but they think he will let Wilshere go.

I heard he's also linked with a move for Dubai
Higuain is available. He wants CL football he won't get that at Napoli
Original post by al_94
Higuain is available. He wants CL football he won't get that at Napoli

Unless Napoli win the EL.
Original post by samir12
Unless Napoli win the EL.

It's possible but I can't see it happening. Sevilla will win it again they are the better team.
Higuain would be very decent business.
Original post by al_94
It's possible but I can't see it happening. Sevilla will win it again they are the better team.

you can never rule out Rafa in europe :wink:
Original post by TornadoGR4
I...What? I thought both these accounts were FK :confused:

Can confirm, as if it wasn't obvious enough already.

Original post by angelfox

£12m for an injury prone 30 year old wasn't exactly a good piece of business. Will he even start again once fit?

to be fair, there are not that many posters on the FF, and pretty much everyone I click on is 'PRSOM' - so maybe people did want to..
Original post by fallen_acorns
to be fair, there are not that many posters on the FF, and pretty much everyone I click on is 'PRSOM' - so maybe people did want to..

Possibly I even get that message on Shed now because I've repped him on other forums
Reply 8717
Here's hoping that Chile go out early in their tournament this summer. Really don't want an inconsistent start at the start of next season again, Sanchez has become a huge huge part of our team now.

Unless we make a Sanchez-like signing and this new signing has the same effect as Sanchez did.. & then having Sanchez return to the squad :redface:

Madness.
We need a new lb I reckon. Someone to replace Gibbs so we have nacho and the new lb. Gibbs isn't good enough IMO.

Whats going on with coentrao?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Numan786
We need a new lb I reckon. Someone to replace Gibbs so we have nacho and the new lb. Gibbs isn't good enough IMO.

Whats going on with coentrao?

Posted from TSR Mobile

disagree with this personally - I still think gibbs is good enough, especially as our back-up LB

Would like 3 people to cover the position, but for me it is fine as:

Monreal
Gibbs
Youngster

- Would hope there is someone in the acadeym who can fill the 'youngster' place, rather then a new signing

Latest