The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tawheed
x

I agree with Fulaan on this. If you really wish to avoid debate then watch what you post in here. If people think you are dishing out Iranian propaganda then they'll call you out for it.

This isn't a telling off, post what you want, but don't expect people to ignore it or accept everything openly. It's not even religious disagreement in some areas. If you're gna e.g. big up Assad, whilst he kills our brothers and sisters. Then tbh, people aren't going to stand for that.
Original post by Tawheed
JazakAllah khayr brother, i will look into it :smile:

BarakAllahu Feek :yy:
Original post by Ankabout
Thanks for the links. :h: Thankfully I never had to resort to student loans.

What did you do?
Original post by الله اكبر
Sup brother. How's c1 going bro. Have you done all the past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes.I'm now moving on to the older ones to challenge myself.
C1 was a cool module. C2 was better though.
Original post by Keke000
yes, alhamdullilah.
How are you? :smile:

Well alhamdulilah, shukran for asking. :smile:
Missed fajr today. I was doing so well too. Woke up late and couldn't be asked to pray. I feel so guilty. What should i do for the rest of the day? Will my other salah's be accepted?
Original post by Keke000
Missed fajr today. I was doing so well too. Woke up late and couldn't be asked to pray. I feel so guilty. What should i do for the rest of the day? Will my other salah's be accepted?

you can read qadha to hopefully make up for it. Whether other salah's are accepted or not that's up to Allah (S.W.T) but of course you should still pray them....
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Keke000

If you were in a deep sleep and missed your prayer, then the scholars say you are excused but you must make up the prayer when you wake up. So yh just quickly read it.

Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever forgets a prayer or sleeps and misses it, the expiation for that is to pray it when he remembers it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (572) and Muslim (684).

Yh just read your other prayers normally.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kyoti
you can read qadha to hopefully make up for it. Whether other salah's are accepted or not that's up to Allah (S.W.T)

So do i pray two rakah's now? What is the point of trying if my other salah's might not be accepted?

Also, i haven't prayed salah for nearly half my life. Do i have to make up for all those missed prayers too? And if i don't will i go to hell? Or can i just make tawbah and leave it
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
If you were in a deep sleep and missed your prayer, then the scholars say you are excused but you must make up the prayer when you wake up. So yh just quickly read it.

Yh just read your other prayers normally.

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?68253-Some-questions-about-qada-salat

Is this true? I don't think i have the energy to make up so many salah's. Can i not just make tawbah?
Original post by Keke000
So do i pray two rakah's now? What is the point of trying if my other salah's might not be accepted?

Also, i haven't prayed salah for nearly half my life. Do i have to make up for all those missed prayers too? And if i don't will i go to hell? Or can i just make tawbah and leave it

qadha of the fardh prayer you can do them anytime (except between sunrise and sunset). If you have the right intention then insha'Allah they will be accepted.

Ask an imam im not sure i try to make up for as many as i can try to not leave them in future if you do make up for it as soon as you can. Indeed Allah is the most forgiving so do tawbah when you read prayers.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Keke000
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?68253-Some-questions-about-qada-salat

Is this true? I don't think i have the energy to make up so many salah's. Can i not just make tawbah?

I don't think it works like that and you don't have make up years and years of salah. Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

I was always under the impression that you would make tawbah in such a situation.

Shaykh Saalih ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him) was asked the following question:

“I am a Muslim woman, al-hamdu-Lillaah. Not so long ago I did not pray and I did not know anything about matters of religion. But now, al-hamdu Lillaah, Allaah has guided me and I have started to pray, fast, read Qur’aan and recite Tasbeeh. I have completed the Qur’aan for the tenth time. Will Allaah forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, in secret and openly in my life? What more can I do so that Allaah will forgive me?”

The response was:

Repentance wipes out whatever (sins) came before it. So long as you have repented sincerely al-hamdu Lillaah and you are doing the duties enjoined upon you by Allaah and avoiding what He has forbidden, then Allaah will forgive whatever came before that repentance. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say: “O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins” [al-Zumar 39:53] even shirk, if the person who committed shirk then repents from it to Allaah, He will accept his repentance. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief), their past will be forgiven” [al-Anfaal 8:38]. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam wipes away whatever (sins) came before it, and repentance wipes away whatever (sins) came before it.” (Narrated by Ahmad, 4/204). If you have repented sincerely and you do what Allaah has enjoined upon you and avoid that which He has forbidden, this will be sufficient in sha Allaah for your past sins to be forgiven, but you must good deeds in the future, and keep on repenting and obeying the Islamic commandments which Allaah has enjoined upon you.

Full read - http://islamqa.info/en/7969
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes.I'm now moving on to the older ones to challenge myself.

What scores have you been getting on the papers? :hmmm:

I got like 4/5 past papers left to do :yes:

And if you need any help, you know who to call :cool:
Posted from TSR Mobile
C1 was a cool module. C2 was better though.

They're both really cool :smug:

C2 is maybe a bit more fun though. Cos there is more application and stuff
Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think it works like that and you don't have make up years and years of salah. Please correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

I was always under the impression that you would make tawbah in such a situation.

Full read - http://islamqa.info/en/7969

Original post by kyoti
qadha of the fardh prayer you can do them anytime (except between sunrise and sunset). If you have the right intention then insha'Allah they will be accepted.

Ask an imam im not sure i try to make up for as many as i can try to not leave them in future if you do make up for it as soon as you can. Indeed Allah is the most forgiving so do tawbah when you read prayers.

Thanks for the help. I'll just make tawbah
Original post by Keke000

Make Dua before you sleep :smile:
Sleeping on the floor helps too; if you're sleeping on a very soft/comfortable bed that basically swallows you up! :biggrin:
Original post by ImNotMe
Make Dua before you sleep :smile:
Sleeping on the floor helps too; if you're sleeping on a very soft/comfortable bed that basically swallows you up! :biggrin:

Sleeping on the floor :K:

But yes, i will make dua insha allah
Original post by Keke000

no problem ask someone more knowledgeable in your family too.
Original post by life is a pain
They're both really cool :smug:

C2 is maybe a bit more fun though. Cos there is more application and stuff
Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed they are Quant.

C3 trig was the best tho imo.

Original post by Keke000

BarakAllahu Feeki

Latest

Trending

Trending