The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are people watching Mayweather Pacquiao tonight then?
Original post by sr90
Are people watching Mayweather Pacquiao tonight then?

Only if I can find a stream and can stay awake - so doubt it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure, probably will if I can find a stream.

Will watch the playoffs and if I'm not tired then yeah I'll watch em.
Original post by TornadoGR4
So everyone is getting a free sub then. The natural air of authority that comes with the larger avi has been obliterated.

It's kinda cute watching everyone get all excited about it haha. It's only temporary until after exam season :smile:

Original post by Arkasia
Were there any arguments/controversies recently that might have tipped it over the edge?

No it got really bad. I say good riddance to its cliquey bitch fest.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
It's kinda cute watching everyone get all excited about it haha. It's only temporary until after exam season :smile:

No it got really bad. I say good riddance to its cliquey bitch fest.

Claws out. Kitty can scratch.

Last day of the season, I'm so excited :excited:
Original post by TornadoGR4
Claws out. Kitty can scratch.

Last day of the season, I'm so excited :excited:

Haha when are the playoff matches ?
Haha when are the playoff matches ?

http://mobile.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/dates-for-sky-bet-football-league-play-offs-confirmed-2323292.aspx

Ipswich a goal up & Derby are losing! I'm off to the FL thread!
Horrific news about Rio's wife. RIP.
She left behind three children. Absolutely dreadful news. RIP Rebecca.
Yeah really sad. Rio seems like a decent bloke.

In lighter news, the royal bairn has hatched. And it's a girl.
Original post by jam277
Not sure, probably will if I can find a stream.

Will watch the playoffs and if I'm not tired then yeah I'll watch em.

is there an active nba thread? havent been able to watch any ball this season bar occasional highlights. Spurs Clippers is tonight right? will probably catch it if i'm watching the fight.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
is there an active nba thread? havent been able to watch any ball this season bar occasional highlights. Spurs Clippers is tonight right? will probably catch it if i'm watching the fight.

Yeah it's semi active.

Game 7 so it's all or nothing. This might be decided in OT. Very even matchup tbf.

Grizzlies(my team) have got Golden State next. It takes the piss how average the teams in the eastern conference are though.
It's kinda cute watching everyone get all excited about it haha. It's only temporary until after exam season :smile: No it got really bad. I say good riddance to its cliquey bitch fest.

Ah fair enough, from what I heard from others, there was just a small group spending their entire time moaning about certain members.
QPR are absolutely terrible.
Cameron at the Asda HQ in Leeds said that the General Election was "career-defining", before quickly correcting it to country. He puts his and his millionaire mates affairs above everyone else in the country, and people still want him in charge...
Need to decide. Do I move my TV to the main room for the fight? TV in there is 32inch but mine is 40.....

Fair bit of effort for that bit of extra real estate.
Original post by Depleted
Cameron at the Asda HQ in Leeds said that the General Election was "career-defining", before quickly correcting it to country. He puts his and his millionaire mates affairs above everyone else in the country, and people still want him in charge...

because most people would prefer Camerons mates getting rich, and the economy doing well.. - over the economy not doing well.

Dont know any conservative supporters who actually like camerons favourtiism of his buddies (see royal mail sale) - but most would take that as the lesser evil, rather then what they percieve that labour would do to the economy
Original post by Fizzel
Need to decide. Do I move my TV to the main room for the fight? TV in there is 32inch but mine is 40.....

Fair bit of effort for that bit of extra real estate.

Move the TV. Bigger screen to see Pacman make history:colone:
Original post by Rk2k14
Move the TV. Bigger screen to see Pacman make history:colone:
Yeah, I'm staying up so I'm leaning towards it. Not going to have much better to do at 1am.
Original post by Fizzel
Yeah, I'm staying up so I'm leaning towards it. Not going to have much better to do at 1am.

Probably gonna kip for a few hours so i can stay up. Fights gonna be starting around 4am and cannot be bothered to watch the undercards.

Latest