The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
I dislike Pulis because of how he tells his teams to kick the **** out of us when they play us, but if he pulls this off, I will change my opinion of him (temporarily). The Dutch rapist missing a penalty as well.

classy
Original post by difeo
classy

I don't claim to be :yy:
Reply 8762
Really really hope LVG and Rodgers stay at their current teams for the next few seasons.
Original post by Arkasia
I don't claim to be :yy:

I thought all Arsenal fans are
difeo
I thought all Arsenal fans are

Aha no chance
West Brom had 20% possession. Classic Pulis.
Reply 8766
Henry needs to get on the coaching team asap, punditry isn't his thing
I hope there is FA CUP final screening at emirates for the final! Any one know any info?
Seeing Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez and Neymar in action makes me jealous, when I look at the quality of strikers in the PL.
Ahh, nothing beats the smell of a meltdown up in Manchester :tongue:
Original post by Arkasia
Seeing Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez and Neymar in action makes me jealous, when I look at the quality of strikers in the PL.

I think it's more to do with the quality gap in La Liga, you don't see 8-0 very often in the Premier League while in La Liga it appears to happen two or three times a season (with Ronaldo or Messi on the scoresheet in most cases)
Original post by shawn_o1
I think it's more to do with the quality gap in La Liga, you don't see 8-0 very often in the Premier League while in La Liga it appears to happen two or three times a season (with Ronaldo or Messi on the scoresheet in most cases)

There is a quality gap, yes (although remember the Southampton-Sunderland?), but the PL is still better overall. La Liga has far better teams at the top (say top 3 and maybe Valencia), but has worse bottom 3/4 than us.
Original post by Arkasia
How come? I'm fine with them staying up as long as we beat them in the final (which is looking dangerously even now that Benteke is on insane form, and the team is clicking).

Me hating Villa is not because of FA Cup final but I hated them for sometime. I remember when they were competing with us for 4th place in 2008/2009 season and they flopped hard.
Original post by al_94
Me hating Villa is not because of FA Cup final but I hated them for sometime. I remember when they were competing with us for 4th place in 2008/2009 season and they flopped hard.

Ah right, fair enough. Although I haven't seen much of them to make me specifically hate them even when they aren't competing (say Stoke for example).
Original post by Arkasia
Ah right, fair enough. Although I haven't seen much of them to make me specifically hate them even when they aren't competing (say Stoke for example).

I don't hate them nearly as much as their rivals Birmingham. I will never forgive them for injuring Eduardo and destroying our season. That was supposed to be our year :frown: Also the Carling Cup final was a disaster
al_94
I don't hate them nearly as much as their rivals Birmingham. I will never forgive them for injuring Eduardo and destroying our season. That was supposed to be our year Also the Carling Cup final was a disaster

Oh yeah I dislike Birmingham too. Millwall as well.
I like Birmingham City.

Never been more banter than that in my life.
Original post by jam277
I like Birmingham City.

Never been more banter than that in my life.

Birmingham fans lol

Get so much joy from watching ex arsenal players struggle. I'm just waiting on Walcott to leave so I can enjoy him in glorious technicolor.
Gary Rowett has done a brilliant job at Birmingham tbf.

Latest