The Student Room Group

Sex, Virginity and Men

Poll

Men, what are your sexual preferences with regards to marriage?

Please vote here for more precise options: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3296051
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Neither of these. I don't mind if she's a virgin or not and I like her to dominate just as much as I like to dominate
Reply 2
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
Neither of these. I don't mind if she's a virgin or not and I like her to dominate just as much as I like to dominate

Well option 3 is closest to your choice, I think. :smile:
Reply 3
Would rather marry a virgin, but what's that BS about 'leading her'? I would rather marry a woman, not a cow.
Original post by ChoccyPhilly

This exactly.
Reply 5
Original post by Arkasia
Would rather marry a virgin, but what's that BS about 'leading her'? I would rather marry a woman, not a cow.

It's more aimed at those looking for traditional marriage. I didn't think anyone would want to marry a virgin without wanting to be the dominant man.

Maybe I should recreate the poll.
Original post by Arkasia

Why would you rather her a virgin?
Are you a virgin?

Would you want you both to be virgins?
The only appeal there is of going out with a virgin is that they won't judge me if I'm bad lol
Reply 8
Original post by Infraspecies
Why would you rather her a virgin? Are you a virgin? Would you want you both to be virgins?

Personal preference, but I would be more than happy to marry a girl if she wasn't a virgin, as long as she was the right person for me (same with a virgin tbh).
Reply 9
Original post by 41b
It's more aimed at those looking for traditional marriage. I didn't think anyone would want to marry a virgin without wanting to be the dominant man.

Maybe I should recreate the poll.

Good idea :yy:
This poll doesn't leave room for men who would rather their wife be a virgin before they got together but wouldn't wait until marriage to have sex with her. Waiting until marriage to have sex is extremely unusual, whereas young men saying that they want their future wife to be a virgin when they meet is more common.
Original post by Arkasia
Personal preference, but I would be more than happy to marry a girl if she wasn't a virgin, as long as she was the right person for me (same with a virgin tbh).

What is your reason for your "personal preference"?
Reply 13
Original post by ArtGoblin
This poll doesn't leave room for men who would rather their wife be a virgin before they got together but wouldn't wait until marriage to have sex with her. Waiting until marriage to have sex is extremely unusual, whereas young men saying that they want their future wife to be a virgin when they meet is more common.

It's an argument of semantics. Don't make me overspecify the poll.

Here's the new one. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3296051
What is your reason for your "personal preference"?

No idea, same reason why I can't pinpoint my other preferences for things.
Reply 15
Original post by Arkasia

New poll: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3296051
Don't care. It's becoming more unlikely that they would be a virgin as I get older anyway. I find the attitude that women who have already had sex are some how used goods deeply sexist and pretty ****. If I was a girl I wouldn't want to be with these guys who think like that.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 41b
It's an argument of semantics. Don't make me overspecify the poll.

Here's the new one. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3296051

It was just a really weird way of wording it.
Original post by Arkasia

Well no, normally preferences can be pinpointed to sensory responses which, while properly basic, still suffice as the base of most things.

Do you think its naturally, or societally ingrained for you as a preference?
Well no, normally preferences can be pinpointed to sensory responses which, while properly basic, still suffice as the base of most things.

Do you think its naturally, or societally ingrained for you as a preference?

Dude, I came here to answer a poll, not take a psychology lesson.

Latest

Trending

Trending