The Student Room Group

Erasmus University Rotterdam 2015/2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

And does it actually say something about this being a conditional offer?

Original post by wightvader1
Just an email
Original post by IBAAlumni
And does it actually say something about this being a conditional offer?

It comes with 2 pfd's with one being rules and one being a more formal looking offer which states that it's a conditional offer until I send my final grades and diploma by 1st August .
Reply 82
Original post by natasha037
Also,I just thought it would be useful to set up a group chat or smth like this to know each other better if we're all going to study together in a while:smile: what do you think of it? Put down your Facebook if you want to join:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey yeah! that sounds like a great idea :smile:

Add me - Abdulrazak Mohamed

If anyone else wants to make a group of some sort, tell us your names! :rolleyes:
Original post by Abdo332
hey yeah! that sounds like a great idea :smile:

Add me - Abdulrazak Mohamed

If anyone else wants to make a group of some sort, tell us your names! :rolleyes:

Could you give me a link aha coz there are lots of people with this name 😂 or, here is mine https://m.facebook.com/natasha.ugarova.1?ref=bookmark

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by natasha037
Also,I just thought it would be useful to set up a group chat or smth like this to know each other better if we're all going to study together in a while:smile: what do you think of it? Put down your Facebook if you want to join:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Facebook group sounds like a great idea!

My FB name is Mark Finkelchtein
Hey!

There is a group on Facebook set up for Erasmus University 2015 applicants . Come and join us!:smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eur2015applicants/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
Hey!
So I am thinking of applying for the joint Economics/Econometrics program. I'm taking IB SL math, but I'm applying with the Ontario diploma I am getting along with my IB one, since for IB they require HL math.

Does anyone know if you really need HL math to succeed in the program, or is doing well (I'm predicted a 6+ right now) in SL math is fine for doing well in the program next year? Thanks!
Reply 87
Hey, guys! I am planning to apply next week and I really want to get an offer! If I am doing A-Level maths I don't have to take maths entrance test, right?
Original post by domidom
Hey, guys! I am planning to apply next week and I really want to get an offer! If I am doing A-Level maths I don't have to take maths entrance test, right?

Yeah, if you are doing alevel maths then it should be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
I just received my offer for Economics and Business Economics

I need to decide between Maastricht University and Erasmus Rotterdam.
plz help
Reply 90
Original post by Lattoo
I just received my offer for Economics and Business Economics

I need to decide between Maastricht University and Erasmus Rotterdam.
plz help

Congrats on your offer! Well it's up to you! Look at the courses you'll be taking and have a general feel of how life would be like in both cities. do you prefer a bustling nightlife and a modern vibrant city? That's Rotterdam for you. Maastricht seems to be much more quiet and relaxed. Erasmus has a greater reputation though I believe...
Reply 91
Original post by Abdo332
Congrats on your offer! Well it's up to you! Look at the courses you'll be taking and have a general feel of how life would be like in both cities. do you prefer a bustling nightlife and a modern vibrant city? That's Rotterdam for you. Maastricht seems to be much more quiet and relaxed. Erasmus has a greater reputation though I believe...

Rotterdam has definitely a better ranking. It has partner universities like LSE, Duke University, UPenn and John Hopkins University.
It is Top 10 in europe for economics.

Probably gonna go for rotterdam.
Reply 92
I accepted my offer last week but I haven't gotten any confirmation email or something like that yet, only the transcript thing. So do they actually send you a confirmation or something?
Reply 93
Anyone know if year 2 and year 3 are the same calendar as year 1? :smile:
Reply 94
Hey everyone!

I am applying for Master's in Psychology: Specialization - Organizational Psychology.
I'm just waiting on my letter of recommendation then my application will be complete for review.
Reply 95
Original post by psiw
I accepted my offer last week but I haven't gotten any confirmation email or something like that yet, only the transcript thing. So do they actually send you a confirmation or something?

Same! Now i am.confused? Did u get smth now
Reply 96
Original post by Lattoo
Same! Now i am.confused? Did u get smth now

No, might email them and ask what's up.
Hello everyone!

I have submitted my application for the MSc in Econometrics and Management Science about 2,5 weeks ago :smile:
Can any MSc application share the information on the time he/she was waiting for the answer?

Kind regards to everyone and good luck with your applications!
(edited 8 years ago)
I got an offer for economics in Erasmus and Utrecht.. anyone else in the same boat as me? Anyone thinking of going to Utrecht instead or have you firmly decided to go to Rotterdam? If so, why?
Reply 99
Original post by gingerbreadman
I got an offer for economics in Erasmus and Utrecht.. anyone else in the same boat as me? Anyone thinking of going to Utrecht instead or have you firmly decided to go to Rotterdam? If so, why?

I got an offer by Maastricht, Utrecht, Tilburg and Rotterdam.

However, I decided to go to Rotterdam, because it has a better ranking.
Simple....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending