The Student Room Group

OCR B Salters as chemistry unit f331 f332

Hi,

Has anyone found any good sources of notes for these two units online?

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
http://www.4college.co.uk/as/index.php

Covers most of the topics and there's a section for A2 as well.
Reply 3
how are u feelimng for f331?
Reply 4
I'm feeling quite confident about 331, just the bond angles I need to get sorted!

you?
Does anyone have a set answer for Q's that ask to describe the emission/absorbtion spectra ?
Reply 6
helooooooooooooo
Anyone got the chemistry for line June 2014 paper ??
Reply 8
You'll probably need to ask your teacher as they are in a password protected section of the OCR website.

Unless someone on here has a password!
Reply 9
lets ask each other qustions!!!!!!!!!
What is meant by octane number ?
Tendency of a fuel to autoignite
Describe an emission spectra and why is it unique for each element ?
Reply 13
does anyone know what they got for the cw?
Original post by mismash

49/60
Lol here you go guys :smile: the 2014 papers including the mark schemes
Original post by mismash

52/60 I was one mark off an A according to last year grade boundaries! I hope that all the grade boundaries are low this year for every subject! :smile:
Original post by mismash

58/60
Original post by TheLegalDealer
Describe an emission spectra and why is it unique for each element ?

An emission spectra has coloured lines on a dark background, at specific frequencies. The frequency of the line is determined by the difference in energy between two energy levels (as E=hf). As the energy levels are unique to an element, the frequencies emitted are unique to the element, and as the energy levels are discrete, the same frequencies will be emitted. This means the emission spectra is unique to the element.

You probably don't need to say all of it, but I included everything in case there's a three mark question it or something.
Reply 19
HI, does anyone know if we are allowed to retake one of the cw tasks next year for this course?????

Quick Reply

Latest