The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys, new to blog wish i had of found this when i began applying..
I applied for 3 yr in uu and queens also part time uu
Got offered into 3 yr uu and part time.
Was planning on taking part time but a friend advised me that part time 1st yr time table is full week same as full time. Has anybody else heard this thank u
[QUOTE="helmcgav;55393545"]Hi guys, new to blog wish i had of found this when i began applying..
Was planning on taking part time but a friend advised me that part time 1st yr time table is full week same as full time. Has anybody else heard this ������ thank u[/QUOTE
when did you get your offers ?
I've heard part time is very similar to full time except you go more at your own pace. you're better to phone the university and they will talk you through the key diff :-)
[QUOTE="Derrygirl;55393617"]
Original post by helmcgav
Hi guys, new to blog wish i had of found this when i began applying..
Was planning on taking part time but a friend advised me that part time 1st yr time table is full week same as full time. Has anybody else heard this ������ thank u[/QUOTE
when did you get your offers ?
I've heard part time is very similar to full time except you go more at your own pace. you're better to phone the university and they will talk you through the key diff :-)

Thanks for reply, got 3 yr offers on tues and part time today. I phoned magee they said it would b 1-3 days a week. my friend advised they told her this aswell but wen she started her time table was everyday. I was planning on working alongside studying. Not sure if im better with 3 yr r 5yr..
Hi, has anyone received an acceptance or rejection from QUB yet. Im waiting to hear and getting a bit nervous.
Hi im waiting to hear from QUB I dont think they have give any offers out yet x
This waiting is killing me. Although pleased with the 3 year offer from BMC, I am hoping for Queens.

I really do wish everyone the very best if luck, we've all worked very hard to get to this stage.

xx
has everybody heard from UU at this stage ? :confused:
The Wait is awful! :frown: i have only applied to qub for the graduate route so very doubtful i will get a place as the competition is extremely high! I reckon queens will give decisions on tues/wed due to the bank holiday and ucas being down on thurs for maintenance. Good luck guys :smile:
Reply 1148
Leahrb, everyone here has passed the interview, so it shows that you do have the chance to get an offer so fingers crossed! I agree I think tuesday will be the big d day for us all!
I agree I think it will be tuesday as well I really am getting nervous now d day is so close x
Original post by Bernie..
I agree I think it will be tuesday as well I really am getting nervous now d day is so close x

who are you waiting to hear from Bernie :-)
Hi derrygirl im waiting too hear from qub, what bout you x
im getting really scared now
Original post by khutchinson06
im getting really scared now

Hi khutchinson I know how you feel I am the same, think I will be afraid to check, we will be OK, not long now...

Bernie....
Original post by Bernie..
Hi khutchinson I know how you feel I am the same, think I will be afraid to check, we will be OK, not long now...

Bernie....

hi bernie i know it will be devastating to get rejected after all this time fingers crossed for us all xx
Original post by khutchinson06
hi bernie i know it will be devastating to get rejected after all this time fingers crossed for us all xx

I agree it would be awlful, fingers crossed def. X
Hi guys I'm heading off to portuga in the morning for a week (hope I get wifi lol) so just wanted to wish everyone luck and hope those looking a place for queens get it xx
Hi guys I'm heading off to portugal in the morning for a week (hope I get wifi lol) so just wanted to wish everyone luck and hope those looking a place for queens get it :smile: xx
Original post by Nicoh88
Hi guys I'm heading off to portugal in the morning for a week (hope I get wifi lol) so just wanted to wish everyone luck and hope those looking a place for queens get it :smile: xx

Hi nicoh I hope you have a really good time, please bring the sunshine back with you, goodluck to you to i really hope you get in nicoh. Did you get the number I posted back to you..

Bernie..
So bloody nervous to hear back! Don't even think I will be able to open UCAS after last week lol

Quick Reply

Latest