The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love my belly button, that's the one thing that connected me to my mum in the womb :yep:
Reply 2
Well, not really, because whenever I think about my belly button, I'm always reminded of that scene from The Matrix where that weird, computerised bug thing is trying to burrow its way through Neo's belly button into his stomach, and it leaves me feeling pretty uncomfortable and wondering how ****ing painful it must be to have that happen to you.
Original post by channies
I'm quite fond of mine

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm quite fond of yours too :colone:

:tongue: but to give a serious answer, i've never really thought about it. i neither dislike it nor do i like it. its just a belly button :biggrin:
Mine's OK. Not too happy about it. Goes in a bit too far imo.
I never really think about it :confused:
I'm quite fond of mine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope mine stinks of s**t if I try poke it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
I'm quite fond of yours too :colone:

:tongue: but to give a serious answer, i've never really thought about it. i neither dislike it nor do i like it. its just a belly button :biggrin:

I never thought about it either until earlier today when I was in New Look and there was this picture of this fit girl model on the wall but she didn't have a nice belly button. So I felt good because even though she has a nice body I have a better belly button so I'm winning at life!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by icdjabtjk
no because it often has fluff in it and also I guess I dont like how it goes in quite far and if you keep sticking your finger in really far to try and clean it eventually it just makes it hurt a lot, but also it seems impossible to clean it completely you know because it goes in so far and with all the folds. So I imagine parts of it have never seen soap unlike most of my external body. And also it just seems weird like it's going from external to internal, it's almost an orifice right but its just a little sealed up. But it still seems weird to have it there and like it'd probably be easy to just push right through it.

are you ok? It sounds like you have serious belly button issues :tongue:

I must be blessed because I never get fluff in my belly button :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm not given it much thought to be honest, but sure, why not...
Reply 10
Original post by dci.james.turner
Nope mine stinks of s**t if I try poke it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ermm lol why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Yes, it's cute. I rest my finger in it sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lustawny
Well, not really, because whenever I think about my belly button, I'm always reminded of that scene from The Matrix where that weird, computerised bug thing is trying to burrow its way through Neo's belly button into his stomach, and it leaves me feeling pretty uncomfortable and wondering how ****ing painful it must be to have that happen to you.

I always remember a scene in a movie, Shaun of the Dead I think. A zombie bit a guy's bellybutton off and he just bled to death. Ew.
Reply 13
outties are ew.

i guess mines fine, wouldnt go as far as "liking" it. its a belly button.
XD

Dunno even after a full 30 minutes intense shower, if I try even itch it a poo like smell shrouds my fingers

The funny bit is I go and bully the siblings with it, putting it near their noses :ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
pics or foh
Yeah, sometimes I finger it for the sexual thrill, THE SEXUAL THRILL!
Reply 17
Original post by dci.james.turner
Dunno even after a full 30 minutes intense shower, if I try even itch it a poo like smell shrouds my fingers

The funny bit is I go and bully the siblings with it, putting it near their noses :ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lolems! I feel for your siblings though, how could they tolerate such abuse?
Reply 18
I've never asked myself this question. Yeah, I suppose.
Reply 19
Original post by Dinaa
pics or foh

You likey??

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430686492.744436.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest