The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC4 Core 4 - 9th June 2015 [Discussion & unofficial markscheme]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by CD223
6 b ii
Attachment not found

7 a
Attachment not found

8 b
Attachment not found

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430573967.093551.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only the 8.B. Attachment works 😪
Reply 281
Original post by Jordy96
Only the 8.B. Attachment works 😪

Do you want to PM me your email? I'll attach them there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 282
Original post by CD223
Do you want to PM me your email? I'll attach them there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just messaged you!

Thanks! 😃
Reply 283
Original post by Jordy96
Just messaged you!

Thanks! 😃

No worries! Hope they help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
No worries! Hope they help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I struggled on this paper too. Especially 4c(i), 6 and 8b. Any chance you could help with these please? Thanks :smile:
Reply 285
Original post by Challenger99
Hi, I struggled on this paper too. Especially 4c(i), 6 and 8b. Any chance you could help with these please? Thanks :smile:

Sure! Would you mind sending me your email in a PM? It seems I'm unable to attach pics without them failing!
Reply 286
Original post by Challenger99

I've sent you an email with those worked solutions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone, I'm struggling with time in c4, always have to rush at the end!!! Need to get an A* any tips?
Reply 288
Original post by madmenace
Hi everyone, I'm struggling with time in c4, always have to rush at the end!!! Need to get an A* any tips?

Hmm. I would recommend doing past papers without timing yourself to start off with. Do all past papers from 2005 and note down any and all questions you encounter that you make a mistake on.

Then, once you are happy how to do them and you have attempted all papers from 2005-2014, go back over the specific questions from each paper you got wrong :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jordy96
Hi,

Does anyone have a link to the June 2014 C4 paper and mark scheme?

Thanks 😃

I have the c3 and c4 june 2014 papers and official mark schemes. If you like I could PM you or email them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waz96
I have the c3 and c4 june 2014 papers and official mark schemes. If you like I could PM you or email them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, can you PM me the C4 paper and mark scheme please?
Reply 291
Original post by Waz96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you PM me the C3 June 2014 and mark scheme please!
Reply 292
Original post by Tiwa
Could you PM me the C3 June 2014 and mark scheme please!

Original post by lionelmessi19
Hey, can you PM me the C4 paper and mark scheme please?

CORE 3 JUNE 2014:

PAPER
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-MPC3-QP-JUN14.PDF

MARK SCHEME
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-MPC3-W-MS-JUN14.PDF

CORE 4 JUNE 2014:

PAPER
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-MPC4-QP-JUN14.PDF

MARK SCHEME
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-MPC4-W-MS-JUN14.PDF

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Original post by Waz96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the offer, but AQA thankfully released the papers and Mark schemes this week just gone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 296
Original post by Tiwa
Thank you!

Original post by lionelmessi19
Cheers mate! :smile:

No worries guys!

Hope they're useful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Original post by CD223
Thanks for the offer, but AQA thankfully released the papers and Mark schemes this week just gone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gonna have to kinda avoid the AQA website as I have my C4 June 2014 mock this coming Friday. But thankfully I can now use the C3 June 2014 as revision now as I've done my mock. Thanks once again!
Reply 298
Original post by Tiwa
I'm gonna have to kinda avoid the AQA website as I have my C4 June 2014 mock this coming Friday. But thankfully I can now use the C3 June 2014 as revision now as I've done my mock. Thanks once again!

Oh sure! Obviously use them once you've finished with your mock as a good idea of how you've done.

How are you finding C3/4 and M2 revision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 299
Original post by CD223
Oh sure! Obviously use them once you've finished with your mock as a good idea of how you've done.

How are you finding C3/4 and M2 revision?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I the most confident on C3 currently. C4, I'm growing more confident, just to avoid minor errors and to read the question properly. With M2, a bit of a struggle, but I'm just gonna do more past papers. Practise makes perfect!
How about you?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending