The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
There was talk pre-WM31 that Reigns would win the championship, Ambrose would have the IC belt and Rollins would hold the MITB contract in some sort of Shield reunion domination thing.

Would've been good tbh. They have a big future in the WWE for sure, there's so much potential there and Rollens has really grown into a worthy champion for me.
Reply 1821
Original post by Depleted
Would've been good tbh. They have a big future in the WWE for sure, there's so much potential there and Rollens has really grown into a worthy champion for me.

Best heel in the business right now. He plays the smarmy ****er so well.
Hey if anyone buys ppv events on sky sports box office is it possible you know the name of the song played during the screen on TV when the details of the event are up (where it says it is played these specific times after) musics normally played before or after the event.

If anyone knows that'll be great, if you don't know what I'm talking about ask me again. Really wanna know the song :frown:
Reply 1823
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
Hey if anyone buys ppv events on sky sports box office is it possible you know the name of the song played during the screen on TV when the details of the event are up (where it says it is played these specific times after) musics normally played before or after the event.

If anyone knows that'll be great, if you don't know what I'm talking about ask me again. Really wanna know the song :frown:

For Extreme Rules or Payback?
Original post by Mackay
For Extreme Rules or Payback?

Well, every PPV I've watched including the Manny vs Floyd fight tonight. When the detail screen comes up a piano sounding tune comes on.
Reply 1825
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
Well, every PPV I've watched including the Manny vs Floyd fight tonight. When the detail screen comes up a piano sounding tune comes on.

Ah, sorry. Thought you meant WWE-specific. No idea man.
Original post by Mackay
There was talk pre-WM31 that Reigns would win the championship, Ambrose would have the IC belt and Rollins would hold the MITB contract in some sort of Shield reunion domination thing.

Never seen this mentioned once tbh
Reply 1827
Original post by heavyhandscott
Never seen this mentioned once tbh

Mainly in the Twitter realm, admittedly.
Original post by Mackay
Mainly in the Twitter realm, admittedly.

Haha, gotta love that IWC :wink:
About 1/4 through ECW ONS 2005.

Wow, I think Im a hardocre wrestling fan, this is my kinda thing.

Technical wrestlers, good commentary, and fans which chant and cheer the house down. Love it
Reply 1830
Original post by heavyhandscott
About 1/4 through ECW ONS 2005.

Wow, I think Im a hardocre wrestling fan, this is my kinda thing.

Technical wrestlers, good commentary, and fans which chant and cheer the house down. Love it

Joey Styles' classic ECW commentary is how every announcer should aim to call a match.
Original post by Mackay
Joey Styles' classic ECW commentary is how every announcer should aim to call a match.

Accidentally clicked on the first page of this thread and thought I might have a quick read. Funny to see how some of you predicted how things were go, interestingly a few mentioned Rollins cashing in MITB at WM in a Lesnar Reigns main event as far back as November ish.
Reply 1832
Original post by IceyFish
Accidentally clicked on the first page of this thread and thought I might have a quick read. Funny to see how some of you predicted how things were go, interestingly a few mentioned Rollins cashing in MITB at WM in a Lesnar Reigns main event as far back as November ish.

My post on page 1:

Hope for a Reigns vs Lesnar match at Mania, followed by Rollins cashing in and winning the belt. Hopefully then we can see a three-way feud between all three members of The Shield

...I'm still waiting for the second part to come true...
Original post by Mackay
My post on page 1:

Hope for a Reigns vs Lesnar match at Mania, followed by Rollins cashing in and winning the belt. Hopefully then we can see a three-way feud between all three members of The Shield

...I'm still waiting for the second part to come true...

I suppose it's kinda true....
Reply 1834
I suppose it's kinda true....

All I want from WWE this year is a Rollins-Reigns-Ambrose triple threat PPV main event.
Original post by Mackay
All I want from WWE this year is a Rollins-Reigns-Ambrose triple threat PPV main event.

Orton-Reigns-Rollens ain't bad, would like Brock to return and some Cena intervention to make it interesting though...
Reply 1836
Orton-Reigns-Rollens ain't bad, would like Brock to return and some Cena intervention to make it interesting though...

Lesnar will return at Summerslam, which suggests to me that Rollins will keep the belt until at least then. I can imagine Lesnar returning and somehow causing Rollins to drop the belt to Reigns.
Original post by Mackay
Lesnar will return at Summerslam, which suggests to me that Rollins will keep the belt until at least then. I can imagine Lesnar returning and somehow causing Rollins to drop the belt to Reigns.

Lesnar or Kane I can see intervening, seems like they could be building to that anyway. Think Reigns will get the strap, maybe he'll improve with it, doesn't seem like Orton will however.
Reply 1838
Lesnar or Kane I can see intervening, seems like they could be building to that anyway. Think Reigns will get the strap, maybe he'll improve with it, doesn't seem like Orton will however.

Cena's next title reign should mean something seeing as though it'll beat Flair's record. He shouldn't be winning it off Rollins imo.

I think Reigns is the next logical champion after Rollins for sure. There's no hurry to land the strap on Orton/Cena. They are steady hands, the WWE doesn't need them when it's got an exciting fresh pool of main events like the Shield lads, Rusev, Wyatt etc.
Original post by Mackay
Cena's next title reign should mean something seeing as though it'll beat Flair's record. He shouldn't be winning it off Rollins imo.

I think Reigns is the next logical champion after Rollins for sure. There's no hurry to land the strap on Orton/Cena. They are steady hands, the WWE doesn't need them when it's got an exciting fresh pool of main events like the Shield lads, Rusev, Wyatt etc.

Yeah agree. Cena has a decent thing going at the moment, I quite like the concept of the title being on the line every week so I guess he can stick with that for the foreseeable.

Wouldn't mind Rollins keeping it for a whole tbh. Only problem is he'll only beat Lesnar dirty, and in any case it gets annoying when the title is retained dirty time after time. I guess they can give the strap to Reigns who can beat Lesnar clean. Then just run with the Shield rivalry, the Lesnar cloud over the title irks me a little.

Quick Reply

Latest