Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Y

Will yoir GP not refer you? :hugs:

haha. hahahaha. lets not go there.
Original post by ScaryScience
Thanks. It's not enough though. I need serious professional help and im not getting it despite my desperate, continued efforts. I'm too tired and my future is very bleak

From what you've posted in here your GP sounds like a waste of time :sadnod: I know you probably can't see it right now but you're awesome and your future can be too :hugs:
Signed up for CBT yesterday- think it's about time I got help with certain things. I'm really nervous about the phonecall :frown:. They're gonna ring to get more information and from there they decide what treatment is best for me.
Original post by Anonymous #2
From what you've posted in here your GP sounds like a waste of time :sadnod: I know you probably can't see it right now but you're awesome and your future can be too :hugs:

I've seen 3 different ones recently and they're all as **** as each other. just give up with it all, it's a ****ing waste of time. would have been SO much better alone. think that's the plan from now on. **** everyone.
haha. hahahaha. lets not go there.

:frown:

Tried BUPA?
Hello guys
Dad and I have made up. He has told me that he thinks sitting worrying is making me more tired though. He's trying to help

i think I have been stressed today what with my best friend leaving for Japan for a year tomorrow. As well as a stupidly late night loool
there's ringing in my ears and I can't make it go away so I can sleep :frown:

I've convinced myself it's to tinnitus and it won't ever go away :s what if I never hear silence again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks
there's ringing in my ears and I can't make it go away so I can sleep :frown:

I've convinced myself it's to tinnitus and it won't ever go away :s what if I never hear silence again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it is tinnitus you will get science, i have intermittent tinnitus, and i generally only get it at night!

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't ****ing do this anymore.

Had enough of feeling like this...

Spoiler

Original post by Midnightmemories
Can't ****ing do this anymore.

Had enough of feeling like this...

Spoiler

hey, feel free to send a pm if you want
hope you feel better soon :smile:
Think i injured my ankle i cant walk on it properly :frown:
Original post by Pathway
Think i injured my ankle i cant walk on it properly :frown:

Just means you need to lay in bed (with a pillow under your foot) and listen to some music or watch tv and rest :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've seen 3 different ones recently and they're all as **** as each other. just give up with it all, it's a ****ing waste of time. would have been SO much better alone. think that's the plan from now on. **** everyone.

:frown: Sending all my love, wish there was something I could do :console:
Original post by PandaWho
Just means you need to lay in bed (with a pillow under your foot) and listen to some music or watch tv and rest :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will try thank you. How are you? :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
Will try thank you. How are you? :hugs:

Do it :fuhrer:
:tongue:

Im ok, super tired but dreaming of buying a blender to make smoothies so googling how to make frozen smoothie packs!
I need a life :tongue:

Hope your ok other than your ankle :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Do it :fuhrer:
:tongue:

Im ok, super tired but dreaming of buying a blender to make smoothies so googling how to make frozen smoothie packs!
I need a life :tongue:

Hope your ok other than your ankle :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh smoothies are life :love:

I've had better days. Spent most of it being unproductive :frown: just so demotivated and cant seem to get myself to care about my exams. Just generally a lot of bad thoughts :frown:
Downstairs is painted, the router's back in place and so my laptop wifi's working again yay! This hopefully means I'll spend less time having to type short responses onto my phone and subsequently spend less time on TSR/more time being constructive :redface:
another sleepless night...woo.

oh well, watching Star Wars blu-rays :tongue:

May the 4th be with you everyone :h: hope people are doing okay? :hugs:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
another sleepless night...woo.

oh well, watching Star Wars blu-rays :tongue:

May the 4th be with you everyone :h: hope people are doing okay? :hugs:

Same. :frown: Are you okay?

Latest