The Student Room Group

Edexcel Business studies(May/June 2015) Unit 4 "info of pre release booklet "

Hi Guys, I have looked for business studies threads everywhere, but haven't found any so far , so I decided to make this thread for the upcoming 2015 summer exams. please do share your pre release analysis and other information for unit 4 ed excel business studies.

thanks
kate :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the pre release??
Reply 2
The pre-release is based on Center Parcs. I have also attached a full analysis done by tutor2u which was given to me by my teacher. Hope it helps!
Reply 3
The other document is too large to upload, but give me your email and I can send it to you.
would you be able to send the other document to my email adress pls. Its:

[email protected]

Thanks
Original post by adammstr
The other document is too large to upload, but give me your email and I can send it to you.

Hi would you also be able to send it to me please?
So I'm aiming for an A in this exam... seriously doubting this though!
trying to cram stuff in, but for some reason I feel as if I don't really know what i'm doing... how are you guys revising?
Reply 6
Sure thing. What's your email address?
Reply 8
The pre-release is based on Center Parcs. I have also attached a full analysis done by tutor2u which was given to me by my teacher. Hope it helps!

is that GCSE?
Guys if you want to revise theory take a look at my massive powerpoint:
http://getrevising.co.uk/resources/edexcel_a2_business_unit_4a_complete_revision If you haven't got a Get Revising account drop your email address and ill send you a private dropbox link
Reply 11
Original post by Tarinnn
is that GCSE?

No its for A Level.

hi could you send it to me please
[personal details removed] [email protected]
(edited 8 years ago)
How would you guys structure 20/30 mark questions? I'm stuck on how many argurments need to be given, also the case study seems to be focused around CSR so there's a possibility that this will be one of the big marker questions.
Hey guys have you got any useful notes on u4?? So afraid of high marks questions!!
Reply 15
Original post by leemurphy1
Guys if you want to revise theory take a look at my massive powerpoint:
http://getrevising.co.uk/resources/edexcel_a2_business_unit_4a_complete_revision If you haven't got a Get Revising account drop your email address and ill send you a private dropbox link

I'd love it if you would be so kind as to send it to me I'm doing the A2 portion of business studies as a private candidate and I haven't been too lucky with resources so if you have any other edexcel A2 business studies related things please send them as well, you'd be a life saver!
Reply 16
Original post by Tristan03
How would you guys structure 20/30 mark questions? I'm stuck on how many argurments need to be given, also the case study seems to be focused around CSR so there's a possibility that this will be one of the big marker questions.

We have been taught to include 3 points in favour of your argument and 2 against for a 20 mark answer, and 3 for and 3 against for a 30 mark. The 30 mark tends to have a more detailed evaluation as well. I hope this is right because otherwise I am going to be in trouble on the 17th!
hi guys, would really appreciate if any of you could tell how to make use of the tutor 2 analysis, as there is 120 pages of it, how are you all picking the key bits ? I am a pvt candidate so I haven't had the proper guidance that a school would give.

thanks a lot
emma
Original post by emma.moon
hi guys, would really appreciate if any of you could tell how to make use of the tutor 2 analysis, as there is 120 pages of it, how are you all picking the key bits ? I am a pvt candidate so I haven't had the proper guidance that a school would give.

thanks a lot
emma

well you need to know centre parcs facts such as their objectives their target market and the swot and pest analysis is key to know as well as the matrix! basically everything in there is useful we were given this at the beginning of the year printed in a booklet form so we've been referring to it all year.
Original post by Rimzzzzz
well you need to know centre parcs facts such as their objectives their target market and the swot and pest analysis is key to know as well as the matrix! basically everything in there is useful we were given this at the beginning of the year printed in a booklet form so we've been referring to it all year.

you guys are very lucky. do you have any predicted questions that I may be aable to have a look at? thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest