The Student Room Group

As applied ict - june 2015 - unit 3 - truckles scenario

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
simplistic!? it's super duper hard for me :frown:
I think it looks absolutely smashing, good show lads
Im using "='Stock Tank (Post1)'!C12-'Selling Tank'!C12" to populate Stock Tank Post 2.
Original post by Bex1308
What formulas are likely to appear?

I have already worked it out :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Could you possibly message me what you think will come up?
Original post by hannah123.
Could you possibly message me what you think will come up?

sure ill private message you what I go use the formula I came up with it works, ill send u a made up scenario I made up.
Reply 86
Original post by Rochester321
sure ill private message you what I go use the formula I came up with it works, ill send u a made up scenario I made up.

Hi can you send me please what you think will come up. thanks xx

Hey, could you also message that to me please. Many thanks!!!
I think the formula in the Selling Page, C22 should be =SUM(C23:C32)
Anyone wrote a report for Activity 4 yet?
has anyone found the answer to the whole scenario yet?
Reply 91
Hi, would you possibly be able to send me a private message of what you think will come up please.

Reply 92
Hello, could you please message me as well of what you've come up with so far thanks x
Reply 93

Hello, could you please message me as well of what you've come up with so far thanks x
Reply 94

hii would you mind messaging me the formula that you came up with?? :smile: im so stuck!! thanks x
Did last years pixie plates and got a c.
Hoping to do better o this but very unlikely. Not getting very far. With this and unit 7 havent had much time.
I have already worked it out :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Hey could you also message me your predictions? I'd really appreciate it 😭😭😭

Could you send it me please?? I am really stuck
Original post by MattBurd
Did last years pixie plates and got a c.
Hoping to do better o this but very unlikely. Not getting very far. With this and unit 7 havent had much time.

Unit 7 is crazy hard
I'm in Gibraltar and we started it today :/ bloody hard :/ Are you guys on the school register/tutor/teacher/student issue scenario or am i in the wrong place? it's unit 7 applied ICT a2, just looking for some guidelines really...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending