The Student Room Group

AQA Psych spec A unit 1 attachment rev question

Hii :smile:

I'm currently revising attachment at the mo' and just going through and writing down the essential bits and bobs I need to remember such as definitions, researchers & their studies etc. Anyway, I came across the 'stages in the development of attachments', e.g. Asocial stage (0-6 weeks), Indiscriminate Attachments (6weeks - 6 months)etcetcetc and the explanations of each one.

Basically, I'm not sure whether this was extra info our teacher made us write down or it is on the specification and could possibly come up in the exam so if anyone knows it would be extremely helpful thanks c:
Reply 1
Original post by Lizzie25
Hii :smile:

I'm currently revising attachment at the mo' and just going through and writing down the essential bits and bobs I need to remember such as definitions, researchers & their studies etc. Anyway, I came across the 'stages in the development of attachments', e.g. Asocial stage (0-6 weeks), Indiscriminate Attachments (6weeks - 6 months)etcetcetc and the explanations of each one.

Basically, I'm not sure whether this was extra info our teacher made us write down or it is on the specification and could possibly come up in the exam so if anyone knows it would be extremely helpful thanks c:

I'd say it's worth learning as they're based off the findings from Schaffer & Emerson's study on Glasgow Babies. :smile:

EDIT - In fact I think they're a summary of what they found, so even more important.
Reply 2
Original post by reub
I'd say it's worth learning as they're based off the findings from Schaffer & Emerson's study on Glasgow Babies. :smile:

EDIT - In fact I think they're a summary of what they found, so even more important.

Ahh okidokie I'll make sure I know them then :smile: thanksss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending