The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, congratulations to all those who got offers last week! Well done! Commiserations to those who didn't get a place, I hope you get a place through the waiting list or next year if it's what you really want.
Good luck to everyone waiting on Queens next week! I am waiting too, really hope we all get good news!
I'm still waiting for Ulster. is anybody else ?
Fingers crossed we all find out tomorrow!!
Original post by Vic1985
Fingers crossed we all find out tomorrow!!

who are you waiting for ?
Just waiting on Queens, have an unconditional from UU, but I live in Belfast so Queens would be much more convenient. I know you're still waiting on UU, but you should def find out tomorrow or Wednesday. If not I would give admissions a phone!
Original post by Vic1985
Just waiting on Queens, have an unconditional from UU, but I live in Belfast so Queens would be much more convenient. I know you're still waiting on UU, but you should def find out tomorrow or Wednesday. If not I would give admissions a phone!

I seem to be the only person still waiting on UU!
well done in your offer and I hope you hear from queens !
Does it still say university is considering your application? It must be annoying!! Have you called them find out why you're still waiting?
Original post by Vic1985
Does it still say university is considering your application? It must be annoying!! Have you called them find out why you're still waiting?

yup it still says they're considering my application and it hasn't been updated since jan!!
I did receive an unconditional offer for 3 year in UU last week, I find it odd
that they haven't replied yet !
Original post by annad93
No the three year which I don't get cause my friend was told all together she wasn't successful in the 2 year and 3 year and I don't get why they couldn't tell me like that :/ I have an unsuccessful for the 2 year and nothing for the rest :frown:

have you heard anything yet
Well done on getting the 3yr!! It's really tough to a place at all!! Everyone on this forum seems to have done really well, the support must have helped! Fingers crossed you get the 2yr
Hey guys

I really think we are gonna hear tomoro from queens so I just wanted to wish everyone goodluck

Bernie xx
Good luck everyone!!! Xxxxxx
good luck everyone im so nervous xx
Original post by khutchinson06
good luck everyone im so nervous xx
Me too! The longer the wait the harder it gets!!! Did you apply for 2 or 3 year or both?
Original post by waveydavey!
Me too! The longer the wait the harder it gets!!! Did you apply for 2 or 3 year or both?

both but i only applied to queens so if i get rejected im screwed and il be beyond devastated so hope we all get offers
Reply 1175
Good luck everyone I really hope use all get the offers you want tomorrow fingers crossed for use all :-)
Reply 1176
Hope we do hear tomorrrow and good luck to everybody!!

xxx
Good luck everyone!! So nervous ughhh
Reply 1178
Original post by Derrygirl
have you heard anything yet

Nope, don't worry it will be today or tomorrow
Original post by annad93
Nope, don't worry it will be today or tomorrow

hopefully today !

Quick Reply

Latest