The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
Same. :frown: Are you okay?

not too bad atm, though I am not overly tired yet, supposed to be going out later though so will probably try & get sleep again sooner than later! hope you're alright? :hugs:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
not too bad atm, though I am not overly tired yet, supposed to be going out later though so will probably try & get sleep again sooner than later! hope you're alright? :hugs:

:hugs: Hope you're able to sleep soon! I'm alright, just can't seem to sleep. :frown:
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: Hope you're able to sleep soon! I'm alright, just can't seem to sleep. :frown:

thanks! hopefully you manage some sleep soon too, I know how awful it can be when you've gone ages without it! :hugs:
thanks! hopefully you manage some sleep soon too, I know how awful it can be when you've gone ages without it! :hugs:

Yeah I know how you feel it's hard, the bad thoughts I get come at night. Gets me down :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** gets too much, I feel like maybe hurting ppl or doing something irrational :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love being able to say who's given me reps. It turns out that a lot of people I thought were hostile to me are in agreement with most of my major points. A lot of TSR top dogs have tipped their at some point too. This exam adaptation truly feeds my inner attention whore :u: I should go to bed now
seem to have mastered the art of silent sobbing.
Original post by Pathway
Ohh smoothies are life :love:

I've had better days. Spent most of it being unproductive :frown: just so demotivated and cant seem to get myself to care about my exams. Just generally a lot of bad thoughts :frown:

Same with me. I just don't care enough for my exams at the moment and time is running out. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

I've had better days. Spent most of it being unproductive :frown: just so demotivated and cant seem to get myself to care about my exams. Just generally a lot of bad thoughts :frown:

Sorry fell asleep!

Yeah will help me be healthier aswell!

Could you set yourself smaller tasks? I know i find if i break things down i manage them better

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not good. Not good at all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Feel very lonely and wishing I didn't have to do all these assignments that have stacked up :frown: I would like to bury my head and melt away please.
Original post by Pathway

Smoothies are love :mmm:

I figured I'd finish that sentence :teehee:

Sorry! Got carried away watching a Let's Play. :lol: Hope you managed to sleep! :hugs:

Original post by ScaryScience
seem to have mastered the art of silent sobbing.

:console: Here if you need me.

Original post by moment of truth
Same with me. I just don't care enough for my exams at the moment and time is running out. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same. They just seem so pointless, but I really can't afford to fail - if I do I think my dad would go mad again like he did when I failed year 12 first time round. :s-smilie: Hope you're able to work at some point.

Original post by PandaWho
Sorry fell asleep!

Yeah will help me be healthier aswell!

Could you set yourself smaller tasks? I know i find if i break things down i manage them better

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's okay! And yeah, maybe I should start having smoothies too? I could get my blender from back home...hmm.
I've taken to have some software I got from DSA to read my notes out for me. Hopefully I'll be able to retain some of it? :dontknow:

Original post by CescaD96
Not good. Not good at all.

Original post by Maid Marian
Feel very lonely and wishing I didn't have to do all these assignments that have stacked up :frown: I would like to bury my head and melt away please.

:hugs: to you both! :frown:

Original post by IDukem
Smoothies are love :mmm:

I figured I'd finish that sentence :teehee:

I see what you did there! :u: How are you? :jumphug:
in so, so much pain. sat at table trying to 'revise'... started about 12, have written 2 sentences. within about 10 seconds I feel the need to cry and then I cant stop so have to lie in bed for a good while before trying again. I am nowhere. I know nothing. I just cant believe how pointless this all is. nothing ****ing matters anymore apart from how disgustingly awful I feel. desperate.
Original post by Pathway
Sorry! Got carried away watching a Let's Play. :lol: Hope you managed to sleep! :hugs:

:console: Here if you need me.

Same. They just seem so pointless, but I really can't afford to fail - if I do I think my dad would go mad again like he did when I failed year 12 first time round. :s-smilie: Hope you're able to work at some point.

It's okay! And yeah, maybe I should start having smoothies too? I could get my blender from back home...hmm.
I've taken to have some software I got from DSA to read my notes out for me. Hopefully I'll be able to retain some of it? :dontknow:

:hugs: to you both! :frown:

thanks. hope you're ok
Original post by Pathway

Another snooping post, but what Let's Play? I've been watching my favourite youtuber shadypenguinn (he's mostly pokemon, but he also as a second channel for other games) and his retro series on Megaman :lol:

I was hoping you would to be fair :mmm: A lot better now that I'm talking to you *ohhhhhhhhh* cheeky :mmm: But yeah I'm feeling brighter than yesterday, yourself? :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Another snooping post, but what Let's Play? I've been watching my favourite youtuber shadypenguinn (he's mostly pokemon, but he also as a second channel for other games) and his retro series on Megaman :lol:

I was hoping you would to be fair :mmm: A lot better now that I'm talking to you *ohhhhhhhhh* cheeky :mmm: But yeah I'm feeling brighter than yesterday, yourself? :hugs:

A Silent Hill one! I ADORE Silent Hill 2, the one I was watching was by HarshlyCritical (love him. :love:). (Trying not to go on a tangent about Silent Hill haha, I never get tired of watching blind LPs of it).

Haha, glad I'm helping :h: I'm alright too, way better than yesterday - might actually be productive! :eek:
I really don't feel well :frown: but I know I should be doing revision but my head hurts too much to concentrate :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
A Silent Hill one! I ADORE Silent Hill 2, the one I was watching was by HarshlyCritical (love him. :love:). (Trying not to go on a tangent about Silent Hill haha, I never get tired of watching blind LPs of it).

Haha, glad I'm helping :h: I'm alright too, way better than yesterday - might actually be productive! :eek:

Isn't that a horror game? If it is one, there's nada chance I'll play it :rofl: I've been playing pokemon waaaay too much, I'm thinking of getting another 3DS game to compliment it. Probably like Smash Bros or something :tongue:

Just your presence helps me :h: Woooo go you! I'm taking a day away from assignment work, seems fine to do so :colone:

Have a hug :hugs:
Original post by Pathway

Yeah, I need to do well in these exams too cause I am trying to go to uni again (after hating it first time) and I can't afford to do crappy. Luckily for me my exams are spread out and so it is still fairly okay, but still need to do quite a bit of work. I hope you can too! :hugs:

Latest