The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Isn't that a horror game? If it is one, there's nada chance I'll play it :rofl: I've been playing pokemon waaaay too much, I'm thinking of getting another 3DS game to compliment it. Probably like Smash Bros or something :tongue:

Just your presence helps me :h: Woooo go you! I'm taking a day away from assignment work, seems fine to do so :colone:

Have a hug :hugs:

Horror games (especially survival horror) are my favourite. :ninja: Ohhh, Pokemon. I still play Fire Red from time to time. :lol:

Breaks are definitely okay. :yep: :hugs:

Original post by moment of truth
Yeah, I need to do well in these exams too cause I am trying to go to uni again (after hating it first time) and I can't afford to do crappy. Luckily for me my exams are spread out and so it is still fairly okay, but still need to do quite a bit of work. I hope you can too! :hugs:

You can do it I am sure! I have 7 exams over 2 weeks. :frown: I'm really stressing about them.
Original post by Pathway
Horror games (especially survival horror) are my favourite. :ninja: Ohhh, Pokemon. I still play Fire Red from time to time. :lol:

You can do it I am sure! I have 7 exams over 2 weeks. :frown: I'm really stressing about them.

Ohh, that's a lot :redface: i'm sure you will be fine though! :hugs:
Original post by Pathway

I just couldn't deal with them, I don't watch horror films either! I watched A Nightmare On Elm Street by mistake when it was on telly one night when I was quite young and that might have played a role for why I don't like it :lol: And watching Deep Blue Sae on Christmas day :redface: Pokémon is life! :love:

Thank you! :hugs:
Ohh, that's a lot :redface: i'm sure you will be fine though! :hugs:

Thank you. :hugs: Let me know if I can help at all?

Original post by IDukem
I just couldn't deal with them, I don't watch horror films either! I watched A Nightmare On Elm Street by mistake when it was on telly one night when I was quite young and that might have played a role for why I don't like it :lol: And watching Deep Blue Sae on Christmas day :redface: Pokémon is life! :love:

Thank you! :hugs:

I don't watch horror films either, I get bored too easily. :lol: I don't even know why I like them so much considering I'm always overly alert (thanks PTSD). But I do. :dontknow:

:hugs:
Original post by Pathway
Sorry! Got carried away watching a Let's Play. :lol: Hope you managed to sleep! :hugs:

:console: Here if you need me.

Same. They just seem so pointless, but I really can't afford to fail - if I do I think my dad would go mad again like he did when I failed year 12 first time round. :s-smilie: Hope you're able to work at some point.

It's okay! And yeah, maybe I should start having smoothies too? I could get my blender from back home...hmm.
I've taken to have some software I got from DSA to read my notes out for me. Hopefully I'll be able to retain some of it? :dontknow:

:hugs: to you both! :frown:

I see what you did there! :u: How are you? :jumphug:

Smoothies are good! And i found you can buy a load of fruit in bulk, and put it in bags and freeze them in portions, then just get a bag out each time you want a smoothie! Easy peasy!

Thats good hun, just do bits at a time :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
urgh.

why do I bother?

everything is just too much, I just want to crawl into a hole & wait for everything to be over.
Why did YOU ignore me, I thought this was support

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
Thank you. :hugs: Let me know if I can help at all?

Thank you for the offer, goes back to you too! :hugs:
Original post by PandaWho
Smoothies are good! And i found you can buy a load of fruit in bulk, and put it in bags and freeze them in portions, then just get a bag out each time you want a smoothie! Easy peasy!

Thats good hun, just do bits at a time :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's just never any space in the freezers (flatmates take up my shelves/drawers).

I think I just do too much, then get major burn out. Need to make some kind of timetable...hm.

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
urgh.

why do I bother?

everything is just too much, I just want to crawl into a hole & wait for everything to be over.

:hugs: Here if you need anything?

Original post by BB1523

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's wrong? How can I help? :hugs:

Thank you for the offer, goes back to you too! :hugs:

Thank you. :h:
Original post by Pathway
There's just never any space in the freezers (flatmates take up my shelves/drawers).

I think I just do too much, then get major burn out. Need to make some kind of timetable...hm.

Yeah it gets too much, I hate it atm, I just want to hurt others I have nothing. It won't ever get better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

Well then they need to stop that :fuhrer: if you need freezer space then they need to stop buying freezer food :fuhrer:

Rest for the rest of today. Make a timetable tomorrow, and a bit of a to do list, because i find being able to physically cross things out so its more of an accomplishment :yep:

You can do this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BB1523

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea who this is aimed at, but if its aimed at someone in here, its not quite how you go about it :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BB1523

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't reply for three reasons:

a) was on my phone

b) thought you sounded a bit violent and wasn't sure how to react or what was best to say

c) based on b), wasn't sure if you were trolling :dontknow:
Original post by BB1523

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel free to PM if you want to. Meant to be doing some work, but I know I am not gonna be able to. :hugs:

And no-one ignored you by purpose :no:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I didn't reply for three reasons:

a) was on my phone

b) thought you sounded a bit violent and wasn't sure how to react or what was best to say

c) based on b), wasn't sure if you were trolling :dontknow:

No trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BB1523
Yeah it gets too much, I hate it atm, I just want to hurt others I have nothing. It won't ever get better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah - what's caused all this? Hurting people will not solve anything! If anything it'll only cause more issues. :sadnod: What gets "too much"?

Original post by PandaWho
Well then they need to stop that :fuhrer: if you need freezer space then they need to stop buying freezer food :fuhrer:

Rest for the rest of today. Make a timetable tomorrow, and a bit of a to do list, because i find being able to physically cross things out so its more of an accomplishment :yep:

You can do this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, yeah. :colondollar: Doesn't help with ED thoughts either. :facepalm:

Can't. :frown: Have an coursework test on Thursday. Need to get my head down for that... I looooove lists! I make lists all the time. Mainly because my memory is so terrible atm, especially because of the thought stealing thing. But lists are helping a bit as I have reminders of what I need to do. Thank you! :smile:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
x

How're you, love? :console:
Feel free to PM if you want to. Meant to be doing some work, but I know I am not gonna be able to. :hugs:

And no-one ignored you by purpose :no:

I apologise. It just because things get hectic. I got annoyed - i'm sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

I need the world to change :tongue: awesome as some people on here are, I don't think even they can manage that!

for now I am settling for drinking & such.
Original post by Pathway
Woah - what's caused all this? Hurting people will not solve anything! If anything it'll only cause more issues. :sadnod: What gets "too much"?

Haha, yeah. :colondollar: Doesn't help with ED thoughts either. :facepalm:

Can't. :frown: Have an coursework test on Thursday. Need to get my head down for that... I looooove lists! I make lists all the time. Mainly because my memory is so terrible atm, especially because of the thought stealing thing. But lists are helping a bit as I have reminders of what I need to do. Thank you! :smile:

May I PM?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to hear :h:

Original post by Pathway

Not too good, but my godfather is over from Australia, which is really nice :colondollar: How are you? :hugs:

Latest