Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BB1523
I apologise. It just because things get hectic. I got annoyed - i'm sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its cool :smile:
Original post by Pathway
Woah - what's caused all this? Hurting people will not solve anything! If anything it'll only cause more issues. :sadnod: What gets "too much"?

Haha, yeah. :colondollar: Doesn't help with ED thoughts either. :facepalm:

Can't. :frown: Have an coursework test on Thursday. Need to get my head down for that... I looooove lists! I make lists all the time. Mainly because my memory is so terrible atm, especially because of the thought stealing thing. But lists are helping a bit as I have reminders of what I need to do. Thank you! :smile:

How're you, love? :console:

Yeah im trying to go for a less bingey more healthy tactic, especially as i have 2 weddings next year!

Work in 20 min slots then as thats meant to be optimum learning time :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
I need the world to change :tongue: awesome as some people on here are, I don't think even they can manage that!

for now I am settling for drinking & such.

Ahh, well - here if you do need an ear. :yep: :console:

Of course.

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Good to hear :h:

Not too good, but my godfather is over from Australia, which is really nice :colondollar: How are you? :hugs:

Here if you need me (PM or text is fine. :yep:) Ohh, wow. That's a long trip - how long's he here for? I'm okay. Just doing some statistics. Damn you SPSS! :mob:
Original post by moment of truth
Its cool :smile:

But you might judge me though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had this bad paranoia trip last night...
Original post by Pathway

Here if you need me (PM or text is fine. :yep:) Ohh, wow. That's a long trip - how long's he here for? I'm okay. Just doing some statistics. Damn you SPSS! :mob:

Thanks lovely, don't wanna trigger you though :frown: I know! He said it took 27 hours from flying out of Melbourne to landing in London :afraid:

Statistics!!! :eek: :no: :hide: :cry: :console:
Original post by BB1523
But you might judge me though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I won't judge you, I promise.
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
urgh.

why do I bother?

everything is just too much, I just want to crawl into a hole & wait for everything to be over.

:loveduck:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I second this sentiment, chin up Luc-

I'm applying to uni again! :eek:
Original post by Danny the Geezer

Oooh good luck! And sorry to hear bout the paranoia :console:
Oooh good luck! And sorry to hear bout the paranoia :console:

Fanks-I'll survive I guess :sigh:
I second this sentiment, chin up Luc-

Jean-Luc is an amazing person :yep:

Sorry to hear about the paranoia! It sucks big time, i get it myself! Are you on meds for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fanks-I'll survive I guess :sigh:

Well remember to use the thread as a safe sounding board if you need to test whether things you are worried about are likely to be paranoia or actually real :console:
I had this bad paranoia trip last night...

Are you okay? :console:

Thanks lovely, don't wanna trigger you though :frown: I know! He said it took 27 hours from flying out of Melbourne to landing in London :afraid:

Statistics!!! :eek: :no: :hide: :cry: :console:

:hugs: I'm sure it won't? If it does I will say? Either way - if you need to talk I am here for you. I'm in a pretty safe place atm, so want to help out while I can. :console:

Damn, 27 hours! :eek:

I know! Statistics is awful. :eek: The stuff I've done of the specimen paper I got right though, so hopefully I'll be okay. :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Well remember to use the thread as a safe sounding board if you need to test whether things you are worried about are likely to be paranoia or actually real :console:

Thing is when I'm paranoid the internet makes it worse, even Spotify, every song title has a subliminal message seemingly :mad:
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: I'm sure it won't? If it does I will say? Either way - if you need to talk I am here for you. I'm in a pretty safe place atm, so want to help out while I can. :console:

Damn, 27 hours! :eek:

I know! Statistics is awful. :eek: The stuff I've done of the specimen paper I got right though, so hopefully I'll be okay. :colondollar:

Thanks hun :lovehug:
Original post by PandaWho
Jean-Luc is an amazing person :yep:

Sorry to hear about the paranoia! It sucks big time, i get it myself! Are you on meds for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am on meds yes....@Pathway: Yes thanks, now I am :smile:
Thing is when I'm paranoid the internet makes it worse, even Spotify, every song title has a subliminal message seemingly :mad:

:eek: That sounds scary and disconcerting. OK, maybe Internet is not such a good idea then :redface:
Original post by Pathway

I am yet to do a lab report using SPSS without stress crying! :mmm:

What course do you do?
Original post by Anonymous #2
I am yet to do a lab report using SPSS without stress crying! :mmm:

What course do you do?

Lab reports always stress me out. :sadnod: Only have one left to do - the big third year project...but that's next year. :hide:

BSc Psychology, just finishing my second year. How about you?

Latest