The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol the bitterness is real. Arsenal fans celebrate finishing above Tottenham ****ing Hotspur than Chelsea do celebrating the league.
Original post by jam277
That's funny cos supposedly the emirates is notorious for making hissing noises when Arsenal face Spurs.

It's just #banter anyway.

hows work going? have not seen you on here to much lately, so I guess its been keeping you pretty busy?

Need to get your wum game on - some of these other lads need to be shown how its done.
Bit strange to see such an overreaction to a bit of harmless banter anyway.

Real/Barca, AC/Inter, Schalke/BVB, Ajax/Feyenoord, Celtic/Rangers, NUFC/Sunderland, Liverpool/Utd, Utd/City, Benfica/Porto, Bilbao/Sociedad, PSG/Marseille, Juve/AC/Inter, Lazio/Roma etc etc..

Not one of them can say they've finished ahead of their main rival every year without fail for 20 years and it is something every fan would love.

Chelsea havent been around long enough to actually have a proper derby :laugh:
Original post by Zürich
yeah but most Chelsea fans vision of getting one over on the 'Yids' involves some kind of Kristallnacht esque pogrom down Golders Green way

jesus christ thats dark even for you, still lold though.
Original post by fallen_acorns
so city should not tease united last season, because they were 6 places below, and not dirrect rivals?

Or liverpool should not have teased everton for the past 2 decades because largely they have been many places ahead?

Should newcastle have teased sunderland when sunderland were below them?

What about my local club bristol city? I guess their fans cant take jabs at bristol rovers because they are in a different league?

-- Not to mention that they were our dirrect rivals up until last season.. as by and large they were the team who finished 1 place behind us..

--- not to not to not to mention that there is a wiki for everything: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_penis_rule even the most silly of things..

---- not to not to not to not to not to mention that 'lots of media attention'? lol.. last year a purple didlo got lots of media attention.

Now go to bed - your taking a small club joke about a rival, and trying to make it a big thing.. when all you are really doing is making yourself look a petty.

Like I said, not sure if you read, there's nothing wrong with teasing but having an official day for it is pathetic and small minded. If you are a pathetic small minded club then feel free to continue.
The Shed End
Not gonna lie, but calling this crap 'Saint' Totteringhams day is yet another example of your cringey fanbase and their holier than thou attitude.

#smallclubmentality
#inferioritycomplex
#hashtag

You missed #salty
Original post by Arkasia
You missed #salty

Open TSR see 3 notifications from Arsenal fans, expectation

Reality = being told my wumming game is off, vague anti semetic comments and being told I missed a hashtag that isn't relevant to the situation. All the while Arsenal fans celebrate a made up event they created to celebrate beating a piss poor team who rarely realistically threaten to beat them over the season.

Poor form guys, the irony being that judging from Twitter you're fans are celebrating this more than we 'disgustingly' did a 0-0 draw last weekend

#smalltime
#howthegreatshavefallen
Original post by The Shed End
Open TSR see 3 notifications from Arsenal fans, expectation

Reality = being told my wumming game is off, vague anti semetic comments and being told I missed a hashtag that isn't relevant to the situation. All the while Arsenal fans celebrate a made up event they created to celebrate beating a piss poor team who rarely realistically threaten to beat them over the season.

Poor form guys, the irony being that judging from Twitter you're fans are celebrating this more than we 'disgustingly' did a 0-0 draw last weekend

#smalltime
#howthegreatshavefallen

Original post by Zürich
yeah but most Chelsea fans vision of getting one over on the 'Yids' involves some kind of Kristallnacht esque pogrom down Golders Green way

Original post by YesAllMen

For such a 'diehard' Arsenal fan, its strange how Zürich used to go and watch QPR every week as a kid. It's almost as if he only started supporting Arsenal when they were winning everything (well not everything mind you - they do have less European trophies than Chelsea's youth team overall)
(edited 8 years ago)
better sheddy!

you even put in a gif this time - and you thought up a new hashtag!

Spoiler

Come the 24th of May, Ruben Loftus Cheek will have the same number of Premier League winners medals as the entire Arsenal squad

(edited 8 years ago)
better sheddy!

you even put in a gif this time - and you thought up a new hashtag!

Spoiler

You've got too much time on your hands son #obsessed
Come the 24th of May, Ruben Loftus Cheek will have the same number of Premier League winners medals as the entire Arsenal squad

not officially.

Chelsea get 40 PL medals to give out..

But to be actually recognised as a PL winner by the league, you need to have played a minimum of 5 games..

So yes, whilst he could get given a medal as there will be some spare - he wont actually be a PL winner..

(Not yet)
You've got too much time on your hands son #obsessed

5.12 posts per day for sheddy.

2.83 for acorns..

#facts

#notincludingyourorignalaccount

#dupeconfessions
not officially.

Chelsea get 40 PL medals to give out..

But to be actually recognised as a PL winner by the league, you need to have played a minimum of 5 games..

So yes, whilst he could get given a medal as there will be some spare - he wont actually be a PL winner..

(Not yet)

Rules have changed apparently, medals can be given out at the clubs discretion and as we have a small squad chances are he'll get one. The fact that that until now he's played one minute in the Premier League and has more medals than Stevie G is too funny haha
5.12 posts per day for sheddy.

2.83 for acorns..

#facts

#notincludingyourorignalaccount

#dupeconfessions

What account is that? You always say I have a dupe then never say who it was...

Looking at my post stats? Now that's #obsessed brah
#musester
What account is that? You always say I have a dupe then never say who it was...

Looking at my post stats? Now that's #obsessed brah

Im going to paly a game, its called predict the sheddy post.

Here is the template I am going to use:

***Insert comment about arsenal*** ***Slang word to seem cool***

***trendy gif I saw someone else post***

***hashtag connection of words that are slightly insulting***

--

Ok, so here we go. lets spin the machine and see where it lands!

SHEDDY POST #1

Arsenal conceeded a late goal against hull? well, you still could not beat monaco. brah.

#WengerHasASmallCock

#Itwas

#Salty
(edited 8 years ago)
#obsessed

Latest