The Student Room Group

How does it feel to be extremely attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vikki1805
It's a living Hell.

You seem to just wear low cut tops :s-smilie: Idk any straight man who passes by boobs or ass, especially when it's being flaunted. Maybe...:idea: if you stopped flaunting your breasts (tall order?), it wouldn't be, as you so call it, "hell?" From one young woman to another you & I both know it's not hell.
I have many friends that are beautiful people, but it doesn't seem to affect them too much. I guess they're just down to Earth :dontknow: One of my friends is Polish, she's probably the most gorgeous person I've ever met- long luscious hair, perfect skin, nice eyes- but she is so grounded and kind-hearted that you sort of look past her looks. It would be insulting to merit her purely on that I think. :smile:

Looks really don't define a person.
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
You seem to just wear low cut tops :s-smilie: Idk any straight man who passes by boobs or ass, especially when it's being flaunted. Maybe...:idea: if you stopped flaunting your breasts (tall order?), it wouldn't be, as you so call it, "hell?" From one young woman to another you & I both know it's not hell.

I never wear low cut tops.

Ever.

How could you even suggest that??!1!!one!!
yet somehow I find I get just as much appreciation from men while the scantily clad chick struggles next to me.

I can answer that for you, its not what we can see, its what we cant see that gets the imagination going :wink:

Ever.

:curious: Why the hell are you yelling at me? It's not intimidating you know.

And says the chick with a low cut top on in her very av? :colonhash:

Original post by Anonymous
I can answer that for you, its not what we can see, its what we cant see that gets the imagination going :wink:

Of course :cute: But as I said to chick above, men can't deny the provocative allure of having your tits out, but that's calling to innate animalistic sexual instincts of a man. But deep down they appreciate a woman who doesn't dress like a nun or puritan, but who doesn't let it all hang out for everyone to see. Truly attractive women normally don't have to anyway :h:
:curious: Why the hell are you yelling at me? It's not intimidating you know.

And says the chick with a low cut top on in her very av? :colonhash:

I get this cheap kick from yelling via a forum. :coma:
As a guy it instantly makes the majority of girls suspicious of you and most people assume you have s**t for brains. But you don't want those kinds of people in your life so it's no problem really.
I can't know.

But I've heard it can be overwhelming. Better to be average.
I get this cheap kick from yelling via a forum. :coma:

There you go. Good girl, no "!" in this one :congrats:
So let's not play semantics, little one. You know exactly what I mean: lay off the "!" and we'll do just fine.
There you go. Good girl, no "!" in this one :congrats:
So let's not play semantics, little one. You know exactly what I mean: lay off the "!" and we'll do just fine.

sarcasm
ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting;
sarcasm
ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting;

Oh yes, the "I have nothing else to say but I can't help myself and care about winning and argument online, let's just say I was being sarcastic since I didn't even expect someone to take me seriously, because...gee when do people ever take me seriously in real life, much less the internet?! :ahee:."

:colonhash:

Now let's not forget, this is the internet and sarcasm is only recognised in tone of voice :rolleyes: So if you were being sarcastic (you weren't; you were being cheeky and I let you know), then you should've said:

*sarcasm*

But no, you didn't, did you? So leave the disclaimer to the hillbillies who don't know better :talkhand:

Now here's something for the future...

Spoiler

Reply 71
I wouldn't say I'm extremely attractive, but I do get 'complimented' or approached almost every time I go out.

At first It was like Awee :blushing:

But it can be really ugh, like wth?? really?? today too?? :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dinaa
I wouldn't say I'm extremely attractive, but I do get 'complimented' or approached almost every time I go out.

As much as it annoys me, I can hardly blame them

would probably do the same :innocent:
Reply 73
Original post by yo radical one
As much as it annoys me, I can hardly blame them

would probably do the same :innocent:

All yours :love:

Ever.

How does it feel Vikki?
Original post by Dinaa

Now I've seen some of your posts and find that you're Muslim so being Muslim and getting chatted up and approached everytime you go out, what's the point exactly since you can't do anything with it like date? I feel bad, seriously.
Reply 76
Now I've seen some of your posts and find that you're Muslim so being Muslim and getting chatted up and approached everytime you go out, what's the point exactly since you can't do anything with it like date? I feel bad, seriously.

Lol not like I ask them to approach me :tongue:

I have a boyfriend, don't feel bad :love:

Seen some of your posts too, naughty gurl :wink:
Wouldnt know.

But it doesn't really matter as a man providing you know what you're doing.
Original post by Dinaa
Lol not like I ask them to approach me :tongue:

I have a boyfriend, don't feel bad :love:

Seen some of your posts too, naughty gurl :wink:

You have a bf? I'm not trying to poke fun but I seriously am confused b/c I thought Muslims couldn't date. Like I tell people that I've been hit on by Muslims and people are like "no way, that's bull**** because Muslims can't date." If you don't feel comfortable talking about it then let me know.
Reply 79
It's great you feel superior to ugly people because you have that feeling that you can get anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending