The Student Room Group

AQA AS Psychology Help??!!!?

Any advice on how i could pretty much crash course Psychology. Im probably at about an E grade for aqa as psych with just over a week left till my unit 1 exam. What shall i do!?
Reply 1
All I can suggest is putting 2 days aside, write up every possible 12 marker, then highlight the key points/words and create a mind map and condense the A01 and A02 onto revision cards. Then just do as many past papers as possible as a lot of PSYA1 is based of research methods which caught me out last year so the papers will give a good idea of the way they will incorporate the research methods into developmental and cognitive. hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ssbailey
All I can suggest is putting 2 days aside, write up every possible 12 marker, then highlight the key points/words and create a mind map and condense the A01 and A02 onto revision cards. Then just do as many past papers as possible as a lot of PSYA1 is based of research methods which caught me out last year so the papers will give a good idea of the way they will incorporate the research methods into developmental and cognitive. hope this helps :smile:

Thanks a lot!
Last year i got an E in the mock and got a C in the actual exams overall. It depends on how you understand it, make mindmaps for approaches and just do past questions and just drill in the information. Trust me unit 1 is mainly knowledge and if you nail the 10 markers you'll be fine. I'm retaking unit 1 and just started a few days ago a lot of it is easy to remember if you put your mind to it. Good luck:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Relish
Any advice on how i could pretty much crash course Psychology. Im probably at about an E grade for aqa as psych with just over a week left till my unit 1 exam. What shall i do!?

Original post by clearlygeeky
Last year i got an E in the mock and got a C in the actual exams overall. It depends on how you understand it, make mindmaps for approaches and just do past questions and just drill in the information. Trust me unit 1 is mainly knowledge and if you nail the 10 markers you'll be fine. I'm retaking unit 1 and just started a few days ago a lot of it is easy to remember if you put your mind to it. Good luck:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some really good AS psychology mindmaps, notes and flashcards here - you can filter down to just AQA if you want:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/resources?q=&level_id%5B%5D=as&subject_id%5B%5D=psychology
Reply 5
Original post by clearlygeeky

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks man appreciate it
Reply 6
Original post by (Tom)
Some really good AS psychology mindmaps, notes and flashcards here - you can filter down to just AQA if you want:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/resources?q=&level_id%5B%5D=as&subject_id%5B%5D=psychology

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest