The Student Room Group

How does it feel to be extremely attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
You have a bf? I'm not trying to poke fun but I seriously am confused b/c I thought Muslims couldn't date. Like I tell people that I've been hit on by Muslims and people are like "no way, that's bull**** because Muslims can't date." If you don't feel comfortable talking about it then let me know.

Pretty much Agnostic me.

Yes, we're not allowed to. But loads still do. Guess you could say that 'I'm rebellious', but I'm Agnostic and can't stop the feels for bae can I? :blushing:

Nope, I'm ok with it :smile:
Original post by Dinaa
Pretty much Agnostic me.

Yes, we're not allowed to. But loads still do. Guess you could say that 'I'm rebellious', but I'm Agnostic and can't stop the feels for bae can I? :blushing:

Nope, I'm ok with it :smile:

Haha... You're not buff
Reply 82
Original post by Anonymous
Haha... You're not buff

Ok, thanks :smile:
Haha... You're not buff

Original post by Dinaa
Ok, thanks :smile:

The jealousy is real

You're a spice :teeth:
Reply 84
Just to give a guy's perspective, since it seems to have only been girls so far.

-People seem a lot nicer and more accommodating (as already mentioned)

-You make friends quite easily, with guys and girls. Like if you approach a girl, chances are she'll be happy to talk to you. Whereas I know some less attractive guys, if they try to strike up a meaningful conversation with a girl, the girl will just kinda give them the brush off and only be comfortable talking to him in a group

-It tends to mean if you want a girlfriend, you'll probably get one. Whereas I know some guys who are average or worse seem to really struggle to find a girlfriend

-However, it doesn't mean you could get any girl. Attractive girls tend to be very selective. So where an 8/10 guy would probably be willing to give any 8/10 girl a shot as long as there were no obvious red flags, an 8/10 girl will tend to not only want looks in a guy, she'll also need them to meet a set of criteria in terms of personality, interests, hairstyle and dress sense or whatever. You get the idea. So you can still get an attractive girlfriend, however just not any one you set your eyes on

-You don't get dumped very often, if at all

I know this one attractive guy from my uni library, and Ive always wanted to go up to him and ask him how he is and get to know him as I find him quiet charming. BUT I've ALWAYS wanted to know from an attractive guy's perspective what he might think if an attractive girl comes up to you and talks to you ? Is there a good way to go about it ?

Would be interesting to know :smile:
Reply 85
Original post by thecatwithnohat
The jealousy is real

Awe thank you so much :blushing:
The jealousy is real

I'm a guy... I can see why you think shes a spice :colondollar: maybe its because a certain someone is just as clapped...
I'm a guy... I can see why you think shes a spice :colondollar: maybe its because a certain someone is just as clapped...

doesn't make sense but spot on babes :congrats:
I imagine it's a double edges sword- it's nice being complimented or having that effect on people, but I guess it has its drawbacks... interesting question :dontknow:
Some ethic minorities find me very attractive, usually Indians or Arab people and it feels both very nice and flattering but also annoying. You get treated just like a sexual object and sometimes it's even humiliating when you get whistled at or something like that. Just like someone before said, you attract shallow boys who just want to get in your pants and sometimes don't even care what your name is.
On the other hand, when you feel sad and miserable you can just go to the areas where such people live and
Reply 90

doesn't make sense but spot on babes :congrats:

Certain someone is too 'clapped' he's anonymous.

You're a round of applause bruh :erm:

Spoiler

Z'catwiznohat is sxy af, df df df df ??????????????!!!??? lol
Original post by Dinaa
Certain someone is too 'clapped' he's anonymous.

You're a round of applause bruh :erm:

Spoiler

Z'catwiznohat is sxy af, df df df df ??????????????!!!??? lol

He should really reveal his extremely attractive face :cry2:

oh :colondollar: I would so be blushing rn

Spoiler

Reply 92
It's lovely. Love seeing people snap pictures when I walk by and all the birds start chirping. :biggrin:

Not really. I don't consider myself attractive let alone extremely attractive:lol:
Do people usually know whether they are 'extremely attractive' or not? I think I look pretty normal, maybe other people think I look attractive/unattractive but I wouldn't know?
Reply 94
He should really reveal his extremely attractive face :cry2:

oh :colondollar: I would so be blushing rn

Spoiler

:rofl:

Lol bittr nd swt is that you yea?
Reply 96
Its a blessing and a curse lol.
Haha... You're not buff

You need to get your eyes tested and if the optician can't find anything, I'll put a call through to your mama

Tell her not to expect any grandchildren because her son is a probable homosexual.
Original post by keromedic
How does it feel Vikki?

You know when you turn your pillow over and you get the cool side? That refreshing, awesome, sensation.
It's like that, Keron.

Original post by Feline_Nymphet
Oh yes, the "I have nothing else to say but I can't help myself and care about winning and argument online, let's just say I was being sarcastic since I didn't even expect someone to take me seriously, because...gee when do people ever take me seriously in real life, much less the internet?! :ahee:."

:colonhash:

Now let's not forget, this is the internet and sarcasm is only recognised in tone of voice :rolleyes: So if you were being sarcastic (you weren't; you were being cheeky and I let you know), then you should've said:

*sarcasm*

But no, you didn't, did you? So leave the disclaimer to the hillbillies who don't know better :talkhand:

Now here's something for the future...

Spoiler

You seem to have a lot of pent up anger.
How does it feel to be extremely attractive? Like when people see you, their eyes widen or their jaws drop and immediately they're nicer to the more attractive person, or they constantly get told how beautiful their eyes or their lips are and are often mistaken for a model? One of my best friends is exactly like this, I love her to pieces but I wonder how it changes ones life. Does this happen to any of you and do you find it annoying or does it boost your ego?

Sorry for the excessive rambling/questions. :P

NOT trying to be big headed here but most people find me attractive. I get a lot of stares and people have randomly come up to me to say I'm pretty or ask me what makeup I use lol. I think it's VERY hard sometimes because when you're attractive you're automatically the centre or attention and most eyes are on you. It makes you feel really anxious sometimes. And YES it's lonely because it's true, your friends see you as a threat, in time you realise it's not because they hate you or want bad for you it's just the way it is ESP with girls. Boys like you but get intimated by you too. surprisingly not all pretty girls have boys after them because they are hard to approach.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending