Reply 641
Original post by frozo123
the one with the brain scan

pyschology?
Original post by frozo123
the one with the brain scan

Original post by Yua
pyschology?

He's talking about the OCR endorsed textbook/revision guide. It's not awful.
Reply 643
Is it me or is the f214 paper really small compared to f215 ... and much much easier as well . I do f214 papers in less than 50 mins . I am shocked !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 644
Original post by bburn96
Is it me or is the f214 paper really small compared to f215 ... and much much easier as well . I do f214 papers in less than 50 mins . I am shocked !

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahahahahaah
Reply 645
Anyone have any predictions for this exam?
Original post by LA_95
Anyone have any predictions for this exam?

Too early, probably not wise to work to predictions and miss out the other content when we could very well be wrong when we're over a month away from the exam
anyone done the isa's on quadrats and sampling different areas?
Reply 648
Original post by AnnekaChan173
Too early, probably not wise to work to predictions and miss out the other content when we could very well be wrong when we're over a month away from the exam

Yeah, I was just wondering because I'm resitting the exam haha so I've had a lot of time to cover the content already, but yeah it's not wise to solely go off predictions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got a D on my biology coursework... is there any hope of an A overall still?
Original post by WishIHadRevised
Just got a D on my biology coursework... is there any hope of an A overall still?

Most definitely! I got just a C in my coursework and haven't written off the A*
Original post by tomixox

I hope so... I literally scraped an A last year and I need an A this year for medicine agh
Original post by WishIHadRevised
I hope so... I literally scraped an A last year and I need an A this year for medicine agh

Congratulations on your medicine offer! Had so many genius friends rejected this year!!
Original post by tomixox
Congratulations on your medicine offer! Had so many genius friends rejected this year!!

Thanks, just need to get it now! :/ Good luck with your bio too. :smile:
Hey guys how do u revise for F215 I've tried so many methods but nothing seems to sink in please help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 655
Original post by tomixox

thats gonna be very hard
Original post by Kirxn12
Hey guys how do u revise for F215 I've tried so many methods but nothing seems to sink in please help

Posted from TSR Mobile

same probably written useless notes 2 times now :frown: im so stuck.. please help me please:frown:
Original post by Yua
thats gonna be very hard

Yes, I am very much aware of that but thank you for the boost of confidence (y)
Original post by Kirxn12

Posted from TSR Mobile

When it comes to memorising the content, I read over my notes and actively try to imprint it in my head by saying it out loud, constantly thinking about it and recalling facts like in the shower (sad, I know but great for thinking time) and tbh, it works pretty well. Tedious though but what else shall I think about when I walk home from school?

And then it's just past papers to clean up my technique and wording
Reply 659
Original post by tomixox
Yes, I am very much aware of that but thank you for the boost of confidence (y)

You'd need pretty much 95% ums in both exams, not saying you cant do it of course merely mentioned it'd be hard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending