The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
feel ****ing terrible

:hugs: Same.
My head of year made me feel stupid for having to leave my lesson today... My time out card is not a "strop out card". I do not "strop out" of lessons... I only do it when i have to because its embrassing to have to say/show the card...

Spoiler

Original post by superwolf
:frown: Had to stop doing my crafting because of bad thoughts coming back. Had to stop another project cos my legs were shaking too much to use the sewing machine too.

The friend I was staying with warned me I've been getting worse in the afternoon/evening, think he was right. :s-smilie:

:hugs: did the doctor ring?
Original post by Pathway
feel ****ing terrible

:hugs: hope you were ok last night
I actually hate myself and everything, so lonely, stressed and depressed. Not going to rant more as I may break the forum rules,
feeling ill and out of it and not making sense and just urgh. need to sleep
:hugs: Same.

:hug: here if you need anything, just send a PM

Original post by ScaryScience

:hugs: hope you were ok last night

Not entirely sure what ended up happening last night, but thank you (well everyone really) for being there. Im still trying to figure out what triggered it off because it was quite bad flashback. Here if you need me too

She did - I might have some kind of infection, so had to go in to give a sample. Also said to call if things got worse again MH-wise (was feeling better this morning). Think I'm just going to have to struggle through till they can treat whatever's wrong with me physically.

Original post by Pathway

Thanks. :hugs:
Original post by Pathway

Not entirely sure what ended up happening last night, but thank you (well everyone really) for being there. Im still trying to figure out what triggered it off because it was quite bad flashback. Here if you need me too

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear that, are you feeling any better today? I'm also sorry I didn't offer to talk when I couldn't sleep too, hadn't quite anticipated being in such a state and would have been no use whatsoever.

She did - I might have some kind of infection, so had to go in to give a sample. Also said to call if things got worse again MH-wise (was feeling better this morning). Think I'm just going to have to struggle through till they can treat whatever's wrong with me physically.

Thanks. :hugs:

Ah okay, well fingers crossed it is easily/quickly treated, and you feel better soon. Be kind to yourself.
:hugs: I'm sorry to hear that, are you feeling any better today? I'm also sorry I didn't offer to talk when I couldn't sleep too, hadn't quite anticipated being in such a state and would have been no use whatsoever.

Ah okay, well fingers crossed it is easily/quickly treated, and you feel better soon. Be kind to yourself.

not really :frown: very jumpy/anxious, did work with a friend though (for two hours!). so at least i did something. just feel really...vulnerable I guess. :dontknow:it's okay, just offering me reassurance was great and i'm glad you did, it really did help. :hugs: sorry i wasnt able to be there for you last night though :frown: how're you feeling?
I've failed at today again :frown: no revision done and can't even bring myself to walk to asda for shopping :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
feel ****ing terrible

Same, really. Are you feeling any better now? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm ****ing done I swear.
Original post by Pathway
not really :frown: very jumpy/anxious, did work with a friend though (for two hours!). so at least i did something. just feel really...vulnerable I guess. :dontknow:it's okay, just offering me reassurance was great and i'm glad you did, it really did help. :hugs: sorry i wasnt able to be there for you last night though :frown: how're you feeling?

sorry you're feeling anxious, i'm not surprised :frown: :hugs: I can completely understand the vulnerable feeling, I get it often after a really bad night :sadnod: and not at all! no apologies needed, you were having a really tough night, just important to look after yourself :console: am not feeling good at all, physically or mentally :no: so headachey and weak and exhausted and low and bleugh. hoping I will sleep tonight and I might feel a bit better
Original post by Odd socks
I've failed at today again :frown: no revision done and can't even bring myself to walk to asda for shopping :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:no: Not doing work does not equal failure. Please be kind to yourself. :hugs:

Original post by moment of truth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry you're feeling bad :console:

Original post by CescaD96
I'm ****ing done I swear.

:penguinhug: sorry to hear that :frown: I know it's really tough.
Original post by moment of truth

Posted from TSR Mobile

bad, just feel like something awful is going to happen and cant seem to calm down/ground myself. had a panic attack in the middle of tesco because i thought i saw him/was being followed. :facepalm: think i did too much today and need to just take a break, but i'm scared of taking a break? i'm scared of the bad thoughts/images coming back again because i cant deal with them :cry:

really dont know how to deal with this :s-smilie: think i'm probably going to fail on thursday as a result. :banghead:

how are you? sorry for the mini rant! :hugs:

I'm just so fed up and I'm past breaking point and ughhhh
sorry you're feeling anxious, i'm not surprised :frown: :hugs: I can completely understand the vulnerable feeling, I get it often after a really bad night :sadnod: and not at all! no apologies needed, you were having a really tough night, just important to look after yourself :console: am not feeling good at all, physically or mentally :no: so headachey and weak and exhausted and low and bleugh. hoping I will sleep tonight and I might feel a bit better

:hugs: if i can do anything at all, please let me know, i'm around for a few hours! gonna try and sleep "early" tonight though (not entirely sure if i slept or not :facepalm:). sorry you're not feeling good physically either, i know that when i'm in a flare up (like i am now) my MH definitely gets worse. wish i could help though :frown: if you just want to have a rant at all, i'm always here for you :console:
just been trying to keep busy (hence working with my friend/going to tesco), but it's difficult, like my concentration just keeps wandering off - which is actually quite...what's the word...well, it's worse than usual, let's put it that way (for example...normally i can follow what people are saying, but today was just so difficult - kept going "pardon?"/making a what did you just say face lol :facepalm:). just feel so worked up about what happened last night/not knowing why it happened. because now i cant avoid the trigger and it could potentially happen again?? does that make sense? everything is just scary and i dont know what to do. dont know how i'm going to cope with going home :cry:
:no: Not doing work does not equal failure. Please be kind to yourself. :hugs:

Sorry you're feeling bad :console:

I am a failure :sadnod: I can't even bring myself to leave the house to go to asda, I've been meaning to go for 4 hours :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I am a failure :sadnod: I can't even bring myself to leave the house to go to asda, I've been meaning to go for 4 hours :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

not a failure at all :no: could you get food delivered? :console:
Original post by Pathway
not a failure at all :no: could you get food delivered? :console:

I'm supposed to be eating healthily :frown: and we need milk :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest