The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Can I come? :tongue:.Since seeing home and away movies , I always wanted to go on a adventure to New York.

Yeah, but you have to pay for yourself :tongue:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know that you are brave for even being on this thread. Don't forget all the hard work you've put in this year and use it as motivation for one last almighty push (without destroying the leaf village). You're all capable of this. Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Peace!
Original post by De4thTh3K1d
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know that you are brave for even being on this thread. Don't forget all the hard work you've put in this year and use it as motivation for one last almighty push (without destroying the leaf village). You're all capable of this. Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Peace!

Cheers :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could you help me with a maths question? :colondollar:.
It's q3 part ii.
Original post by nurav11
Ahh damn that's tough, hope you get better quick but yeh rest up and make sure you're ready for the first exam that's the most important thing :smile:

Haha sorry dude, some people on this thread are pulling all-nighters doing paper after paper, you might struggle to find someone unprepared :tongue:. But it shouldn't be too bad judging by what you've got, I've got F322 and FP1 too and I found the best way to revise them is just to do a lot of past papers, especially in FP1. They actually ask very similar types of questions every year and if you spend time working through each type of question, you'll be fine. F322 I don't think is too bad, there isn't a lot of material to learn anyway but a lot on how you apply it (tons of marks for mechanisms etc) so that's why I found past papers really useful.

I don't know if that helps you, it was the way it helped me :smile:

Tbh as the medicine course is very similar at Oxford and Cambridge, I don't really mind which one I go to :colondollar:. I personally like Cambridge way more though because it seems more open and friendly judging from its prospectus and website. Oxford seem more strict but I guess you can only tell from open day which one you properly like more. If my UMS isn't good enough anyway, I'll have to apply Oxford :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You forgot the main point though. Cambridge is the best 😉.

Joking aside Oxford is aytt, if I applied there I woukd have been rejected pre-interview 100%.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
It's q3 part ii.

Isn't it just a hidden quadratic so just sub y=x^3/2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
It's q3 part ii.

Use the substitution u=x^3/2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lyricalvibe
It'll feel overhyped in difficulty literally up to exam season then you get tested on your fortitude, endure and science is your oyster.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you taken the same subjects?

Everybody is telling me that it's too much, except my school and teachers.
I feel that I am up for it because just the fact of not having History, Eng Lan, Eng Lit, RS etc will free lots of time. :smile:
My calendar has very kindly reminded me that I'll be sitting my C1 exam a week from now
Think I am going to take this week off for revision purposes :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
Think I am going to take this week off for revision purposes :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you not get exam leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samb1234
Do you not get exam leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh i do starting monday but i've injured my leg anyway so got an excuse to take an early study leave :biggrin:
Original post by BBeyond
yh i do starting monday but i've injured my leg anyway so got an excuse to take an early study leave :biggrin:

That's not good. What did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond

I never go school, waste of time.
That's not good. What did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

****ed up my knee in football :frown: it's alright just need to rest it and **** :tongue:

Original post by physicsmaths
I never go school, waste of time.

yeah true that, especially now when we're just revising, I could revise better at home
Original post by BBeyond
****ed up my knee in football :frown: it's alright just need to rest it and **** :tongue:

yeah true that, especially now when we're just revising, I could revise better at home

What in particular is wrong with your knees? Just curious since I also have knee problems

Posted from TSR Mobile
What in particular is wrong with your knees? Just curious since I also have knee problems

Posted from TSR Mobile

pretty sure i have a problem with my cartilage, had it for years now and when I had MRI nothing came up though :frown:
Original post by BBeyond
pretty sure i have a problem with my cartilage, had it for years now and when I had MRI nothing came up though :frown:

Cartilage injuries are often hard to detect and they can be very painful. I haven't played sport for 8 months due to tendon issues :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just for a small :biggrin: .......

This is what happens someone who doesn't know how to draw a graph draws a graph.....

(source: http://mashable.com/2015/05/05/uk-general-election-voter-guide/)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by vincrows
Just for a small :biggrin: .......

This is what happens someone who doesn't know how to draw a graph draws a graph.....

(source: http://mashable.com/2015/05/05/uk-general-election-voter-guide/)

Haha that is abysmal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending