The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3220
I feel low, everyone i care or cared for have shown there true colours they've been like rats off a sinking ship.
Reply 3221
Original post by roo98
upset, unusual for normally optimistic, happy me

Whats up babes?
i am anxious and frustrated with myself!!! i woke up extra early to revise hard today but I ended up doing not even half of what I'm supposed to do!!!! i didn't even memorise yet for my exam on thursday omg :confused::s-smilie::eek:
Urgh.

SHATTERED from work and really don't want to face it all again tomorrow. Justwanttohideandrunawayandurgh.
Original post by lou 22
I feel low, everyone i care or cared for have shown there true colours they've been like rats off a sinking ship.

whats making you feel like this?
Original post by lou 22

:console:

What's wrong?
This.....

:smile::u::h:
From the pit of my stomach that something is missing..and it's making me quite low alas I have good friends and family around me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm beat, literally knackered, got the munchies, feeling ****ty, overwhelmed... FML. :smile:
SOOOO nervous, I am being observed today :frown: My tummy is going up and down and my heart is beating so fast :sigh:
really extremely tired and unmotivated
Inadequate, useless and dysfunctional :cry:
Original post by Kats_
Ahh same don't know how to deal and it's so hard to explain how I feel so harder to cope

Posted from TSR Mobile

tell me about it :-( if you ever need to message someone I'm always here :smile:
Cold, tired and hungry with no appetite :redface:
Original post by lou 22

:frown::frown:
Reply 3235
So worried for my exams I really need to do well in them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sick of my current lifestyle.
Just hope things will change one day.
Indifferent to life :indiff:
A bit irritated with myself (don't we all) and want to change some things about myself, such as my attitude in some situations and focus harder on learning a language). A bit bored as well but life has ups and downs :smile:
I have hit the 'I am feeling tired this makes me weak can not show weakness to girls run awe from girls' circle jerk part of my night. I made it through with about 3 hours' sleep today, chest is a little achey but it's bedtime now. The circle jerk is annoying but the red pill makes so much sense

Latest