The Student Room Group

Cambridge Offer Holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cerlohee
Has it? :s

Nope! Getting spammed by posh Camb rejects who all got reported to the one, the only: Jeb Koogler
Original post by Elcor
Nope! Getting spammed by posh Camb rejects who all got reported to the one, the only: Jeb Koogler

They're so annoying + childish :/ Hope most people aren't like that next year, and that it's easy enough to steer clear of those that are!
Phone isn't letting me report them though!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NinjaPandaa
I think so too although I'm sure most of them are really nice people and just play up to Facebook for likes and confrontation

I did see who you were :wink: I've never posted so you won't be able to work out who I am hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooh the likes, I guess they're a nice sort of validation :lol:

Haha, hope I don't annoy you. You will post one day!
TSR - where Cambridge offer holders come to bitch about other Cambridge offer holders on the FB group.
I think it would be wise for me not to bitch, given my username and real name are actually quite similar.
Original post by DomStaff
TSR - where Cambridge offer holders come to bitch about other Cambridge offer holders on the FB group.

Not really bitching tbh, if anyone forms a full opinion through fb and this then lol
Original post by Elcor

Yeh that was funny. How do you know they werent offer holders
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Not really bitching tbh, if anyone forms a full opinion through fb and this then lol

it is bitching as the people on here saying they wanna leave etc and how childish it is, theyre only saying it here. Theyre not saying it on the fb group, saying it on tsr behind their backs

Thats the definition of bitching

Original post by DomStaff
I think it would be wise for me not to bitch, given my username and real name are actually quite similar.

Good point. If you could bitch though, would you have something to bitch about :colone:
Original post by frigg113
it is bitching as the people on here saying they wanna leave etc and how childish it is, theyre only saying it here. Theyre not saying it on the fb group, saying it on tsr behind their backs

Good point. If you could bitch though, would you have something to bitch about :colone:

I haven't said any of that, so

Nothing to bitch about anyway, just the whole thing can get 'cringey' for lack of a better word
I haven't said any of that, so

Nothing to bitch about anyway, just the whole thing can get 'cringey' for lack of a better word

Yeh didnt say you had lol. Think domstaff was referring to the others who actually were

Also, i definitely agree about the cringey stuff..especially when most of the convos on there no one gives two fuks about
I haven't got anywhere near as much focus/mental energy in past papers and mocks as I did last year, I swear I'm not gonna meet my offer :frown:
Yeh didnt say you had lol. Think domstaff was referring to the others who actually were

Also, i definitely agree about the cringey stuff..especially when most of the convos on there no one gives two fuks about

Ah fe

You on there?
Original post by Elcor
I haven't got anywhere near as much focus/mental energy in past papers and mocks as I did last year, I swear I'm not gonna meet my offer :frown:

I'm quite annoyed with myself, like a month to go and I'm spending my lessons playing with a ****ing ruler

Lol I only just discovered that if you slide your fingers in on a ruler it'll always be in the middle
Ah fe

You on there?

I'm quite annoyed with myself, like a month to go and I'm spending my lessons playing with a ****ing ruler

Lol I only just discovered that if you slide your fingers in on a ruler it'll always be in the middle

Haha I explained that to myself mentally when I was preparing for my interview
Original post by Elcor
Haha I explained that to myself mentally when I was preparing for my interview

I spent a whole hour trying to make it not happen lmao

Physics 1 - 0 Fish
Ah fe

You on there?

Ah moments. I tried explaining to my teacher why this happens and he still doesnt get it lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, you'd be first on my list to bitch about.
Original post by physicsmaths
Ah moments. I tried explaining to my teacher why this happens and he still doesnt get it lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah lol, friction force needs to be greater and so reaction force to, to keep it from rotating

I just loved how even if I went really fast with one finger it'd still not change the outcome

I've said it multiple times on the fb group :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would I cause even further confrontation in the group though that'd be the most hypocritical thing

Are you an offer holder or current student?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2039
Original post by NinjaPandaa
It was just a deeply misogynist post about "bagging women" before they put on weight, I'm not sure if it was meant to be a joke or what but obviously it's not funny, I just cannot understand why someone would think that's an appropriate thing to put on an offer holders group?? Hmm it's not like I'm massively offended, but I'd hoped I'd be mixing with a more civilised group of people

In general physicsmaths the whole group is clogged up with certain people who over post and seem to like stirring up arguments, I'm all for political debate but I'm not sure posting on a group with potential university friends is the place to be so aggressive

And fish I know exactly who you mean some people just need to chill, the occasional post would be fine but it's every day ergh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sick bantz.

Quick Reply

Latest