The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Good luck for Monday then. :smile:

Thanks. I'm meeting with my school mentor on Friday to go through everything to prepare. I'm just feeling a bit delicate is all.

Uni know I have MH issues and the support has just been a bit dreadful.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:lovehug:

:colondollar:

I feel so dejected.
Original post by Maid Marian
:colondollar:

I feel so dejected.

We love you! :h:

:hugs:
Original post by IDukem
We love you! :h:

:hugs:

I love you too:frown:

Spoiler

I love you too:frown:

Awwww my Maid :lovehug:

Hopefully this'll make you laugh: I got up and stubbed my big right toe on a wheelie chair to get out the room, I then came back in the room and stubbed my left big toe on the same chair :lol:
Original post by IDukem
Awwww my Maid :lovehug:

Hopefully this'll make you laugh: I got up and stubbed my big right toe on a wheelie chair to get out the room, I then came back in the room and stubbed my left big toe on the same chair :lol:

I just winced:frown: I feel very anxious and rejected and sad.
I just winced:frown: I feel very anxious and rejected and sad.

Oh no I didn't mean to make you feel worse, I'm sorry :sad: You'll never be rejected by me or the MHSS that's for damn sure :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Oh no I didn't mean to make you feel worse, I'm sorry :sad: You'll never be rejected by me or the MHSS that's for damn sure :hugs:

Not your fault:hugs: Thank you :lovehug:
Not your fault:hugs: Thank you :lovehug:

Much love you adorable friend of ours! :lovehug:
Original post by IDukem
Much love you adorable friend of ours! :lovehug:

:colondollar: :colondollar:
cant do this cant do itttt

:cry:
Original post by Pathway
cant do this cant do itttt

:cry:

:hugs: Wanna talk about it?
:hugs: Wanna talk about it?

scared of triggering epople, but thank you :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
scared of triggering epople, but thank you :hugs:

If it's abuse-related, I should be fine, PM me if you like. If SH/similar then I'd best not. Would like to help though. :smile:
If it's abuse-related, I should be fine, PM me if you like. If SH/similar then I'd best not. Would like to help though. :smile:

ok thank you i will do
way to go mum, was feeling all positive about the future and you go and ruin it.

I had my college interview and it was all going well until Maths was mentioned. It went wrong from there. :frown:
Original post by Midnightmemories
way to go mum, was feeling all positive about the future and you go and ruin it.

I had my college interview and it was all going well until Maths was mentioned. It went wrong from there. :frown:

:hugs: Hope it went better than you think. :smile:
:hugs: Hope it went better than you think. :smile:

I have a conditional place (not confirmed until I get my reference and health form done...)
Conditions include maths and it's just going to be impossible, I know it. :frown:
Original post by Midnightmemories
I have a conditional place (not confirmed until I get my reference and health form done...)
Conditions include maths and it's just going to be impossible, I know it. :frown:

Do your best and see what you can manage. :smile: They might take you anyway even if you miss the offer by a bit.

Latest