The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Adult Nursing- Selection Day

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone knows the kind of questions that are included in the group discussion/ice breaker at the City of London selection day for Adult Nursing.
& if anyone has any tips :smile:

Thanks
Reply 1
Hi there I just wanted to know what sort of essay question was there in city university I have been rejected from all of my choices so this is my extra choice I am doing adult nursing but just wondering what sort of question will come in numercy and literacy
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by Hazel123
Hi there I just wanted to know what sort of essay question was there in city university I have been rejected from all of my choices so this is my extra choice I am doing adult nursing but just wondering what sort of question will come in numercy and literacy

Essay questions that came up last year were scenario questions... so they gave you something you may face on the ward as a student and you had to write 100-200 words about how you would deal with it. The maths was very straightforward :smile: I'm terrible at maths and I found it easy! It was multiple choice and you could use a calculator. It was basic adding, subtracting, division, multiplication, percentages, measurements, conversions.. things like that! If you use the NHS SNAP website you'll be fine :smile: And the english was also okay from what I remember. It was testing basic grammar, spelling, how you would put words in a sentence and how you present yourself through writing in general :smile:

Good luck! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending