The Student Room Group

Do you collect anything?

comics? toy figurines? stones? etc.

im kinda collecting the marvel comic graphic novels but theyre like £10 and theres like 60 altogether i aint got the cash to buy them all atm. ive got like 12 atm maybe but my sister paid for it and im gonna somehow pay her back aaahahhahah.

but yeah im hoping when im older i can just buy them on ebay and finish the collection.
^_^

whats cool is that when you finish the collection, the spine makes an image: http://prntscr.com/72avft
I collect money.

I go to this building and stay from 9am till 5pm and do what they say and then collect their money they give me
Sex toys.

Seriously, this is me:

Awesome artist by the way
Reply 3
Original post by superwolf
Sex toys.

Seriously, this is me:

Awesome artist by the way

ahahha i know someone who buys those weird dildos from that blackdragon (i think? something to do with a dragon). its rly interesting. didnt even know there were such things.
Original post by DominicRCWC
ahahha i know someone who buys those weird dildos from that blackdragon (i think? something to do with a dragon). its rly interesting. didnt even know there were such things.

Tis a weird and wonderful world alright. :yep:
Reply 5
STDs
Reply 6
I use to collect knives, but kinda grew out of it.

With the election I've been collecting political pamphlets :lol: Although I had to rip up one Tory leaflet for slandering the Labour candidate.
Reply 7

Bad Dragon, mate.
watch:smile:
Reply 9
Might sound weird but i collect pretty flowers and leaves.
Reply 10
Original post by RobML
Bad Dragon, mate.

i was close. i couldnt bothered to open google then clear history or open incognito lmao.
Reply 11
i was close. i couldnt bothered to open google then clear history or open incognito lmao.

I'm still trying to get my head around how there was a profitable market for that kind of thing in the first place...
Reply 12
Original post by RobML
I'm still trying to get my head around how there was a profitable market for that kind of thing in the first place...

tell me about it haha, really odd but interesting stuff.
i collect gypsy tears
I've been collecting comic books since around 2004, safe to say I have a pretty big collection. Most are in the loft now though :frown:
Original post by RobML
STDs

you have to have sex first to get STDs
Reply 16
Original post by WillNegForReps
you have to have sex first to get STDs

Is this an invitation?
Limes
Original post by RobML
Is this an invitation?

no this is patrick
Reply 19