The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Arsenal have it's own thread, but you lot are terrible.:erm:

What is there to converse about?:hmmmm:
Original post by Arkasia
Cech isn't coming Prod, I doubt he would even want to join a rival, seems like the loyal type to me.

Well it's doing my head in.

If Arsenal get Casillas we should be title contenders as well as if we get a world class striker and at least one more defender

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
The French Lesbian and the Dutch Rapist were bad apples. Man like Rosicky is loyal af.

Diaby as well, speaking of Rosicky, where is he?

Also Arkasia, we're totally not doing this thread any justice.

Original post by Maradiah

Tbh you haven't chosen a great time to come on this thread. You can go a few pages back though, we have some very knowledgeable posters. It always gets like this at the end of thread...smh.

It's the one thread that infuriates me the most there is no real discussion just hashtags and general queerness

The Chelsea lot are just as bad though who's that guy who wants to fight everyone The Bell end or something
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ProNoob
If Arsenal get Casillas we should be title contenders as well as if we get a world class striker and at least one more defender

Posted from TSR Mobile

Our goal keepers are utter jokes, each can be as bad as each other with Ospina obviously having the edge of Sczs. D'you think Casillas will leave though? GK, WC ST, DM?, and CB a priority. People keep talking about LBs and RBs but I don't think it's that bad tbh.
Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa
It's the one thread that infuriates me the most there is no real discussion just hashtags and general queerness
The person that uses hastags the most isn't even an Arsenal fan. :erm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ProNoob

Posted from TSR Mobile

Casillas is poverty these days lmao.

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Diaby isn't loyal, he just can't play, and we can't sell him. Rosicky is fit, just isn't good enough to displace anyone on the bench. Useful squad player for our inevitable injuries.

This thread has been dying ever since you let Shed End just wum everyone.
(edited 8 years ago)

The Chelsea lot are just as bad though who's that guy who wants to fight everyone The Bell end or something

Contribute something :smile:

Do you think we will finish the season off as runners up ?
Contribute something :smile:

Do you think we will finish the season off as runners up ?

Yes but its not something to be proud off I mean every other team has been **** and your on track for the same points total
Yes but its not something to be proud off I mean every other team has been **** and your on track for the same points total

That is true, who do you support by the way? And that just shows you how much quality has declined for the top of the league. Same points total but we finish 2nd rather than 4th.
Our goal keepers are utter jokes, each can be as bad as each other with Ospina obviously having the edge of Sczs. D'you think Casillas will leave though? GK, WC ST, DM?, and CB a priority. People keep talking about LBs and RBs but I don't think it's that bad tbh.
The person that uses hastags the most isn't even an Arsenal fan. :erm:

Ye but what about that ref? lol
Posts removed. No more shots. Be nice or leave and find another thread. Simples.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Ye but what about that ref? lol

Eh?
Posts removed. No more shots. Be nice or leave and find another thread. Simples.

GCSE English taught me that bold letters = not messing around.

Also, am I the only one who genuinely thinks Ospina is good enough for us? As long as our defence is solid, I see no reason why we can't win the title (providing we reinforce other areas)
(edited 8 years ago)

Tbh you haven't chosen a great time to come on this thread. You can go a few pages back though, we have some very knowledgeable posters. It always gets like this at the end of thread...smh.

No, Arsenal supporters don't strike me as "knowledgeable", Arsenal is a bunch of metro sexual divas that care more about their hair being out of place then watching the ball.:fyi:
No, Arsenal supporters don't strike me as "knowledgeable", Arsenal is a bunch of metro sexual divas that care more about their hair being out of place then watching the ball.:fyi:

Ok :yy:
Ok :yy:

No offense .:redface:

I support West Ham.:redface:

I love it when you assert your authority :colone: so sexi :sexface:

Original post by Arkasia
Eh?

LP knows what I'm talking about. That ref is an absolute shambles.
Maradiah
I support West Ham

West 'am*
That is true, who do you support by the way? And that just shows you how much quality has declined for the top of the league. Same points total but we finish 2nd rather than 4th.

But you could say that you're finishing second only because UTD were in decline these past two years and weren't expected to finish above you. Liverpool fans make me laugh because last season convinced them that they are anything better then a Europa team so again arsenal should be on top by default. City have been found out by a manager Wenger is superior too so although they should have done better I think arsenal were always in a stronger position at the start of the campaign.

By default you're second which says nothing about your actual progress. You've got some important wins this season but you beat city The same side who lost to Liverpool who have been worse and lost to utd 4-2.

UTD will probably win the league next year and Chelsea will come second and Arsenal third if your lucky that city don't find an adequate replacement for Pellergrini
Original post by ChickenMadness
I love it when you assert your authority :colone: so sexi :sexface:

LP knows what I'm talking about. That ref is an absolute shambles.

Oi m8 :mmm: that ref tho.

Original post by Arkasia
West 'am*

****ing talk about football :angry:

Think we'll beat Swansea? lol.

But you could say that you're finishing second only because UTD were in decline these past two years and weren't expected to finish above you. Liverpool fans make me laugh because last season convinced them that they are anything better then a Europa team so again arsenal should be on top by default. City have been found out by a manager Wenger is superior too so although they should have done better I think arsenal were always in a stronger position at the start of the campaign.

By default you're second which says nothing about your actual progress. You've got some important wins this season but you beat city The same side who lost to Liverpool who have been worse and lost to utd 4-2.

UTD will probably win the league next year and Chelsea will come second and Arsenal third if your lucky that city don't find an adequate replacement for Pellergrini

Who do you support?

Tbh I feel like we do most of the right things but spend money on players that are needed in priority positions. Mourinho this season has been a classic example, needed ABC and got ABC, we always beat around the bush and come back with one shiny signing and a few mediocre ones. At first sight I really thought we improved this season, especially against rivals such as City and Liverpool etc. But then you look at it again, we're on the verge of not getting any points from playing United, 4 points taken off us by Spurs, 4 points taken off us by Chelsea etc.

Next season will be incredible, everybody will strengthen substantially. United are already getting big deals sorted, an already strong Chelsea will go all out, City may rebuild and Liverpool...well lol(inb4 they actually get quality in). But yeah, hopefully it's more competitive toward the end next season. If there is no genuine title contention from us I won't be very happy. Same old story again.

Latest