The Student Room Group

creative writing task help?

hi, i was asked by my teacher to write a creative writing piece based on The Boogeyman(2005) film. i don't know how to start lol. anyone who has watched the movie that can suggest a good part to write about? what themes? loneliness.. my teacher expects me to write great expectations... help?
Original post by _floralnavy
hi, i was asked by my teacher to write a creative writing piece based on The Boogeyman(2005) film. i don't know how to start lol. anyone who has watched the movie that can suggest a good part to write about? what themes? loneliness.. my teacher expects me to write great expectations... help?

Could you get help from teacher/friend/classmates? Have not watched film, sorry. Perhaps you can get ideas from the internet?
Reply 2
Original post by Black Rose
Could you get help from teacher/friend/classmates? Have not watched film, sorry. Perhaps you can get ideas from the internet?

hi i have tried to get help from the internet but i cant find any good websites that help. my teacher cant help me as she expects us to do it individually. same with my friends, plus they are highly competitive. but its fine, i can find something, anything lol. i've written the plot so i'll try to build it from there thanks
hi i have tried to get help from the internet but i cant find any good websites that help. my teacher cant help me as she expects us to do it individually. same with my friends, plus they are highly competitive. but its fine, i can find something, anything lol. i've written the plot so i'll try to build it from there thanks

How did it go? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Black Rose
How did it go? :smile:

it went really well thanks. my teacher was actually impressed, i think its the first time shes ever smiled! she graded it an A:woo:

:party:

Have you seen the film? This would be the place to start. But you can also get some help here -http://goo.gl/W8hKBD
Good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by loveChloe
Have you seen the film? This would be the place to start. But you can also get some help here -http://goo.gl/W8hKBD
Good luck!

hi im already finished with the project, but thanks for your help:beer:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending