The Student Room Group

Krav Maga London

Hey,

I'll be studying in London next year and am looking for a good and affordable Krav Maga academy / studio in London.

I have already found a few on Google, but there are so many that it's hard to judge which are good. Does anyone have any personal recommendations?

I know Imperial has a Krav Society, is this any good?

Also, I think a club where I pay a monthly fee and can attend as many times a week as I want would be better. Are there any that do student offers?

Thanks a lot!

PS: I will be living in the Borough / Southwark area and attending LSE. So a studio reasonably close to this area would be best.
Reply 1
Sorry I can't be of more help, the only real advice I can give is go to a Krav academy that's IKMF regulated, that's the only way of knowing that you're being taught the real thing and not someone's fitness version of a self defence class they saw on Youtube...

I'm at Carpe Diem Krav Maga, I don't think they have any London studios though...
Reply 2
Better not dump you on your birthday.......

(HIMYM reference couldn't resist :biggrin:)
Reply 3
Original post by Oraeng
Better not dump you on your birthday.......

(HIMYM reference couldn't resist :biggrin:)

Avid HIMYM fan, didn't get this reference :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by BigDaave
Avid HIMYM fan, didn't get this reference :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not avid enough :wink: (or rather I'm overly avid)

Natalie:Ted had broken up with her on her answering machine on her birthday, for which her friends had set up a surprise party and witnessed the message before Natalie entered her apartment.In Return of the Shirt, Ted starts to get nostalgic about Natalie and decides to ask her for another chance. When he tries to call her and knocks at her door with a big sock monkey, she makes it perfectly clear how she's still hurt about their break-up, but one cup of coffee later, they hook up and get back together.Three weeks later, Ted decides to break up with Natalie because she's not the one for him. His well-planned, least-hurtful break-up is shattered, however, when he learns that it's her birthday and his arguments turn out to be futile. Natalie holds no anger inside in his regards and demonstrates her proficiency with Krav Maga by kicking him in the chest and beating the hell out of him.
Reply 5
Original post by Oraeng
Not avid enough :wink: (or rather I'm overly avid)

Natalie:Ted had broken up with her on her answering machine on her birthday, for which her friends had set up a surprise party and witnessed the message before Natalie entered her apartment.In Return of the Shirt, Ted starts to get nostalgic about Natalie and decides to ask her for another chance. When he tries to call her and knocks at her door with a big sock monkey, she makes it perfectly clear how she's still hurt about their break-up, but one cup of coffee later, they hook up and get back together.Three weeks later, Ted decides to break up with Natalie because she's not the one for him. His well-planned, least-hurtful break-up is shattered, however, when he learns that it's her birthday and his arguments turn out to be futile. Natalie holds no anger inside in his regards and demonstrates her proficiency with Krav Maga by kicking him in the chest and beating the hell out of him.

OMG YES I REMEMBER IN THE RESTAURANT?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending