The Student Room Group

Keep getting messaged by only ugly/unattractive girls?

I recently made a profile on a dating website and I have had quite a lot of messages on there from 'BBW' girls, it would be cool if these 'BBW' types were actually good looking, but they are very very ugly. i also get messages from like absurdly tall women and some too skinny girls who are also not attractive to me.

I am mixed race and I do also attract attention from nice looking girls too but always I will have to message them first in order to start talking to them the only girls that keep writing to me constantly are the ugly 'bbw' ones.Even today I opened up my email and there were 2 new messages there as soon as looked on their profile it was ugly fat or cockeyed girls. I'm sick of it. Also I am only attracted to white and black women but I keep getting some Asian Muslims girls with no pictures messaging me, How do I stop them?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I recently made a profile on a dating website and I have had quite a lot of messages on there from 'BBW' girls, it would be cool if these 'BBW' types were actually good looking, but they are very very ugly. i also get messages from like absurdly tall women and some too skinny girls who are also not attractive to me.

I am mixed race and I do also attract attention from nice looking girls too but always I will have to message them first in order to start talking to them the only girls that keep writing to me constantly are the ugly 'bbw' ones.Even today I opened up my email and there were 2 new messages there as soon as looked on their profile it was ugly fat or cockeyed girls. I'm sick of it. Also I am only attracted to white and black women but I keep getting some Asian Muslims girls with no pictures messaging me, How do I stop them?

woah woah woah, i suggest you stop looking at outside beauty and rather look at inside beauty. Maybe delete the profile?? And look in rl then you can search for attractive females that tickle your fancy if thats all youre after.
Reply 2
They probably pity you and messages you so dont judge them so quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by NatBridget
woah woah woah, i suggest you stop looking at outside beauty and rather look at inside beauty. Maybe delete the profile?? And look in rl then you can search for attractive females that tickle your fancy if thats all youre after.

Well then how come it is okay for females to dismiss guys they are not attracted to but not for men? A girl can say 'eww I wouldn't date him' but a man can't do that? Look I am just not attracted to these very overweight women and I can't talk to people with the intention of dating that I find no attraction with. I am too lazy to look through every single profile there to find the good looking girls but the only one that messages me first are the ones that are ugly.
Reply 4
Original post by pagorai
They probably pity you and messages you so dont judge them so quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean? Why would they pity me? All they write is 'Hey there' or something anyway.
Reply 5
If you also get messages from attractive girls then what's your problem? Just say you aren't interested or ignore the messages.

Listen just be thankful you aren't female. I signed up to pof years ago and literally from registration to checking my messages I already had about 20. This situation is WAY worse for girls. Suck it up.
Reply 6
What do you mean? Why would they pity me? All they write is 'Hey there' or something anyway.

"Aww this dude is very unattractive and is hopeless. He probably dont get any messages, let me message him and make him feel better."
(edited 8 years ago)
Well then how come it is okay for females to dismiss guys they are not attracted to but not for men? A girl can say 'eww I wouldn't date him' but a man can't do that? Look I am just not attracted to these very overweight women and I can't talk to people with the intention of dating that I find no attraction with. I am too lazy to look through every single profile there to find the good looking girls but the only one that messages me first are the ones that are ugly.

well if you read my reply again i never said it was okay to dis men, you are quite specific about what you like so it's best you aren't lazy in order to find someone you're attracted to. g'luck (:
Original post by BigBadWoofWoof
just reply 'hey fatass'
'what's up fatass'
'you going to move your lazy fat ass and get some exercises today or you gonna sit on the sofa all day eating chips'
'I don't have conversations with pigs. I eat them.'
'did it hurt when you fell from heaven because you got kicked out for being too fat?'

It's mean, but I guarantee they'll be gone in no time.

Your welcome

ahahaha thats a great way to boost a womans confidence nice work!

just reply 'hey fatass'
'what's up fatass'
'you going to move your lazy fat ass and get some exercises today or you gonna sit on the sofa all day eating chips'
'did it hurt when you fell from heaven because you got kicked out for being too fat?'

Your welcome
just reply 'hey fatass'
'what's up fatass'

Your welcome

You arent as cool as you think you are. No point in posting anonymously when you are already quoted even before you could delete your post and become anonymous..

from an evolutionary point of view, women should be more selective than men since they need to devote a lot more resources to raising their offspring than men and get preggy for 9 months.

But a successful man goes around screwing multiple women and thereby getting multiple offspring therefore from an evolutionary point of view the ideal man screws every woman he gets the chance to and ditches all the ones he doesnt like afterwords to spread his genes as much as possible
Original post by AvaAdore
If you also get messages from attractive girls then what's your problem? Just say you aren't interested or ignore the messages.

Listen just be thankful you aren't female. I signed up to pof years ago and literally from registration to checking my messages I already had about 20. This situation is WAY worse for girls. Suck it up.

Hahaha, yeah it's the pof site I'm referring to. I do get messages from good looking girls but only if I seek them out and message them first, I never get approached by the good looking girls to start off with. I do ignore the messages but I get so many on there from ugly girls that it gets annoying everytime I look in my email and see 'You have a new message' and I get disappointed when I look on their profile and see YET AGAIN it is a huge slobby kind of girl with a cat who smokes often.It's just an annoyance especially because I do understand that there are attractive girls out there who find me attractive, just they never message me in the first place.
Original post by pagorai
"Aww this dude is very unattractive and is hopeless. He probably dont get any messages, let me message him and make him feel better."

Except girls always tell me I am handsome and good looking and 'can have any girl you want'(I can't obviously LOL) so if good looking girls have been telling me this, why would a slob think I am unattractive?
Reply 14
Wow you think really highly of yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Except girls always tell me I am handsome and good looking and 'can have any girl you want'(I can't obviously LOL) so if good looking girls have been telling me this, why would a slob think I am unattractive?

Because slobs are better at judging and have a good vision.
You aren't good looking enough and your profile is probably boring so those girls aren't interested in sending you a message. Now you're upset.

/thread

Perhaps it's you that's the issue here? You focus far too much on beauty, maybe they're not entirely fond of the way you look either and are just looking for a companion or are attracted to your personality. Seriously, having such a closed and shallow attitude is going to get you no where, get off dating sites and socialize with other girls you've actually met. I mean, the fact you're on a dating site in the first place suggests you're probably not as appealing as you think. Good day sir.
yeah i messaged you earlier coz ur so damn hot innit arghhh cant resist your beauty :biggrin:
booohhooo...go cry me a river troll....

Latest

Trending

Trending