The Student Room Group
Arts University Plymouth
Plymouth

Plymouth college of art

im just wondering is Plymouth College of Art a good uni to go to?
Thanks
If by good you mean well known, no. Obviously the most well known arts universities are UAL, Falmouth etc. But in terms of is the school **** or not? I dont think so. I visited there and the facilities are AMAZING. The university, I think, is very under rated. Maybe because its so small I dont think a lot of people have heard of it. Its right in the centre of Plymouth which is great, and like I said, the university itself is really impressive in terms of equipment and just overall quality. Everything it has there you could do anything in the world you imaged. No limits with that type of facilities.
Arts University Plymouth
Plymouth
This is literally the question hurting my head right now, i want to do costume there ( i live in London by the way) but i really need to visit and get other peoples opinions but because it is so small their arent that many people commenting on it
Reply 3
Original post by K.stober
This is literally the question hurting my head right now, i want to do costume there ( i live in London by the way) but i really need to visit and get other peoples opinions but because it is so small their arent that many people commenting on it

Hey ! I go to pca but I'm transferring which has nothing to do with the college but the course . It's a great college , the night life for me personally is terrible , constantly jammed , hard to get a drink anywhere , massive queues to get in but if you're into that , awesome ! I love living here tho , the views are amazing and I really will miss it :frown:
Original post by janeyray
Hey ! I go to pca but I'm transferring which has nothing to do with the college but the course . It's a great college , the night life for me personally is terrible , constantly jammed , hard to get a drink anywhere , massive queues to get in but if you're into that , awesome ! I love living here tho , the views are amazing and I really will miss it :frown:

where are you transferring to?
Reply 5
Manchester :smile:)
Original post by janeyray
Manchester :smile:)

Why do you prefer manchester over pca?
Reply 7
Original post by sonja_michelle
Why do you prefer manchester over pca?

I'm from Manchester and the city is just better suited to me , Plymouth is pretty quiet and the views are amazing but I prefer the different blend of people that Manchester has and the course is wayyyy better suited for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending